SAU Community

2013 Sau Qld Charity Cruise - 08/12

t5iv

There's a lot of people saying that they're in which means that this year will be massive!!!!

My new neighbour moved in with 700hp rb26 s13 he's in +2 as well this is looking to be good

700hp RB26? That's crazy!! Thanks for spreading the word. :)

Yea man that's what I thought.

Hey I'm happy to help out and gather cars to meet up out bayside/ Wynnum manly ways if that would help..

Yea man that's what I thought.

Hey I'm happy to help out and gather cars to meet up out bayside/ Wynnum manly ways if that would help..

I've created a flyer which is now with our graphics dude getting finalised. Once it's done, I'll get a face book event up and have a box of them at work that people can come and grab to hand out. :)

If you're on the bayside, have a chat with Ray as well. If you two could get that meet happening, it would be awesome. Feel free to hit me up on Facebook or via pm to discuss further.

I've created a flyer which is now with our graphics dude getting finalised. Once it's done, I'll get a face book event up and have a box of them at work that people can come and grab to hand out. :)

If you're on the bayside, have a chat with Ray as well. If you two could get that meet happening, it would be awesome. Feel free to hit me up on Facebook or via pm to discuss further.

Nice will pm when I get to computer it says via the app you haven't enabled Sau community not sure what that means.

I also need to sign up and join as a paid member

I'm in.

What time do we hit Lakeside? Might have a run in the Open Sprints too.

Hopefully about 12-12:30. I think it will be cutting it too fine to be driving in the sprints.

Hopefully about 12-12:30. I think it will be cutting it too fine to be driving in the sprints.

Might have to fill up some Kerry cans of e85 and store them in the boot for this lol

Might have to fill up some Kerry cans of e85 and store them in the boot for this lol

Just ask a QR representative if you can store it somewhere when you go on track. Last happy laps we went to we had 7 20L jerry cans of E85, a jack and a pair of rims stored for us whilst we were on track

Just ask a QR representative if you can store it somewhere when you go on track. Last happy laps we went to we had 7 20L jerry cans of E85, a jack and a pair of rims stored for us whilst we were on track

Nice man good idea will get onto that.

Just bit sure how much fuel she is going to use. Very much a gas guzzler now.

My drum arrives this week at some stage.