SAU Community

2013 Sau Qld Charity Cruise - 08/12

t5iv

Bodo and I have Planned out the North Meetup, North bound BP (Morayfield Bruce HWY) @ 8am departing at 8:30 for a 9:45 arrival at the Cruise start point. Myself and Bodo are the contacts for this meeting point if you are going to be late on the day.

Bodo and I have Planned out the North Meetup, North bound BP (Morayfield Bruce HWY) @ 8am departing at 8:30 for a 9:45 arrival at the Cruise start point. Myself and Bodo are the contacts for this meeting point if you are going to be late on the day.

Excellent! Thanks! Looks like the scouting run will be the weekend before and I'll keep you in the loop.

JUST MAKING SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS AS HAVENT BEEN BEFORE,WE ARE PAYING ON THE DAY AND DROPPING OFF THE TOYS?,OR DO WE NEED TO FILL OUT THE SMITH FAMILY FORMS AND SEND TO ADDRESS PROVIDED ON THE ATTACHED FORMS?.WILL OTHER SOFT TOYS BE ACCEPTED AS COULD PROBABLY DONATE A FEW MORE IF NEEDED,JUST WANTING TO MAKE SURE THAT I GET IT RIGHT,LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRUISE,MAY EVEN SPRUCE THE CAR UP A BIT.

JUST MAKING SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS AS HAVENT BEEN BEFORE,WE ARE PAYING ON THE DAY AND DROPPING OFF THE TOYS?,OR DO WE NEED TO FILL OUT THE SMITH FAMILY FORMS AND SEND TO ADDRESS PROVIDED ON THE ATTACHED FORMS?.WILL OTHER SOFT TOYS BE ACCEPTED AS COULD PROBABLY DONATE A FEW MORE IF NEEDED,JUST WANTING TO MAKE SURE THAT I GET IT RIGHT,LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRUISE,MAY EVEN SPRUCE THE CAR UP A BIT.

Bring money and toys on the day. Other toys are more than welcome as long as they are new and fit in with the specs in the attachment on the first page. Definitely spruce up the car, we want them to all e shiny for the show and shine.

If anyone requires an invoice for tax purposes, please message me.

Count LSI33 in. Where is the south side meet.? I promise to park with captain. Keep our lions together.

We're having a bit of trouble with a south side meet. We have got one organised in Cleveland though if that's reasonably close to you?

We're having a bit of trouble with a south side meet. We have got one organised in Cleveland though if that's reasonably close to you?

That's East not south.

Southside would be like Springwood..

I have offered to organize the Southside cruise/meet just need to get my car running this weekend and I'll defiantly do it.

That's East not south.

Southside would be like Springwood..

I have offered to organize the Southside cruise/meet just need to get my car running this weekend and I'll defiantly do it.

Yup. But that's what we've been able to organise so far. Our South side leads have fallen astray.

As long as you can definitely do it and not definatly do it, more than happy to have a chat :P Let me know/

• Like 1