SAU Community

2013 Sau Qld Charity Cruise - 08/12

t5iv

Nice man good idea will get onto that.

Just bit sure how much fuel she is going to use. Very much a gas guzzler now.

My drum arrives this week at some stage.

Sounds like it would be a pretty car to ride in... Just sayin :P

This list will be updated as the organisers provide me with more info incl time and location. It's on the first page.

North Side: Twin BPs at Caboolture, Clint (RandomHero83)

South Side: Scott (Sabbai)

East Side: Dan (Cyifly) and Ray (raysboostin)

West Side: Chris (olloSkylineollo) and Nick (Captain Natro)

If there are any BNR34 owners here that are going and arent a part of the fb page (you will know if you are), please PM me.

Noy mentioned that he will try and grab a few of the R34 guys as well. Should be a great turnout!

Was guna bring along a m8 in my car, is he required to pay the $20 and a toy or is that a per car cost?

+

havent been on QR yet either guna try to get to the one next weekend but not sure if i can, if not no go in sprints at lakeside?

Was guna bring along a m8 in my car, is he required to pay the $20 and a toy or is that a per car cost?

It's per car, but it's for charity so any additional donations would certainly be welcome!

havent been on QR yet either guna try to get to the one next weekend but not sure if i can, if not no go in sprints at lakeside?

Sprints are run by QR not by the club, and there is no requirement for doing QR before lakeside or anything like that. However, I'm not sure if the people coming on the cruise will get to lakeside in time to enter the sprints as well:

Hopefully about 12-12:30. I think it will be cutting it too fine to be driving in the sprints.

Also, my personal recommendation is to give QR a try before doing sprints at lakeside, lakeside is dangerous. It does depend on your track driving experience though...

+

Everything that Martin said :P

We most likely won't be at LP in time for the driver breifing so you may not be allowed in the sprints. On the other hand, we have a heap of sprint days arranged for next year and you can do them once you get a bit more track time under your belt. ;)