SAU Community

2013 Sau Qld Charity Cruise - 08/12

t5iv

It's a pity that one of the requirements wasn't - It should look like a skyline. Would love to go on this run except all I've got is an R31 Nissan Pintara with a complete Skyline front. Can't afford the 6 cylinder engine. Hope you guys do good on the run. Cheers.

It's a pity that one of the requirements wasn't - It should look like a skyline. Would love to go on this run except all I've got is an R31 Nissan Pintara with a complete Skyline front. Can't afford the 6 cylinder engine. Hope you guys do good on the run. Cheers.

Inbox tony (t5iv) and talk to him

I'm pretty sure a pinny is pretty much a skyline

So this is only 4 weeks away, has anyone organise meeting spots for before hand yet? I am south side and could possibly do the south side/gold coast meet..

I believe Scott was thinking or organising one but last he heard he may not be able to make it due to work. You interested in organising one?

Hey guys im o/s at the moment but heard this from a friend that apparently new laws by Newman Campbell make these cruises illegal? can i get some insight? :wacko:

Yep, this is Skylines Australia not commodore, zed, Silvia, Volo, prius Australia forum.. If I wanted to go on a cruise or be in a club with a billion different makes and models I would go to them clubs...

While part of me sees where you are coming from, another part of me thinks your blowing things out of the water, the 350Z is basically the same car as a v35 skyline. Putting a car like that in the same class as a commodore or prius is just plain silly and blowing things out of the water.

tubz05,

Bring them along. More the merrier however if there are known twits amongst your group they are not welcome. For the first time in 10 yrs I am actually coming in a skyline. Previously it was what ever I was driving at the time .(bear in mind I am a sponsor and can get away with it. )

tubz05,

Bring them along. More the merrier however if there are known twits amongst your group they are not welcome. For the first time in 10 yrs I am actually coming in a skyline. Previously it was what ever I was driving at the time .(bear in mind I am a sponsor and can get away with it. )

Hey Chris,

No twits amongst us mate, we respect our cars too much to flog it on the streets, thats what the racetrack is for :), Tony has joined our forum and has told us what its all about. At this stage it will probably be only 2 or 3 of us.

I'm welcoming the Zeds, hell they're more Nissan than I am. I love car cruises, everyone is a car lover and wants to be there that's the main thing...

I'm not saying we should invite Kevin in his mums vs commo but if it's clean and they want to come in their zeds the more the merrier, mayb if you want to be picky have them follow us in "seperate" groups.

I don't really care, I'll be there having a ball in my car. I look forward to this event all year and no amount of bickering amongst us will change that, it's for CHARITY people..... Geez :dry: