SAU Community

Stolen - 32GTR - Gold Coast - REWARD

strutto

ORIGINAL POST MADE BY: blu32GTR

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/me...mber.php?u=8499

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=43112

Hi All , last night my brothers Blue R32 GTR was stolen from our driveway, being alarmed and having a rottweiler in our yard was not enough.

It was stolen from the Broadbeach Waters Area of the Gold Coast between 11 am and 5 am 09-06-2004.. It has R33 gtr wheels and the car was bright metallic blue in colour.. Large HKS exhaust.. (it stands out like dogs ......!).

As they day goes on i will post pictures and a detailed list of parts on the car..

I want as many people to see this thread as possible, as it grows with more info could you please link it to ANY other forums that you know of..

He had owned it a year and bought it from Paul Gasper - Garage Hiramatsu..!

Police are an unhelpful lot, so far, Just took a report, "thats all we can do"..

I am going to offer a very substantial reward ( 4 figures ) , for the return or information leading to the return of the car..

Here are some pics,

gtr1.jpg

gtr2.jpg

gtr3.jpg

Comprehensive parts listing coming soon.. Just in case any bits pop up for sale..

Also my contact Phone Number is (07)5531 6682 if any1 has any info.. Please get this info around guys, this is the worst feeling ever, .. The low fcuks who do these things in life need to be shot.. !!

Maty

11-06-2004

CAR HAS BEEN SPOTTED BY BISCUIT, Biscuit chased it in his vy ss up to 200klmh through red lights..

Some prick is driving it around, .. this ****ing sucks

ALL GOLD COASTERS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN IT IS OUT THERE..

He must have thought the vyss was an unmarked cop car..

12-06-2004

My brother spotted it again last night, he crossed the traffic island and gave chase in a honda CRV, he lost him in the back streets, but went to the broadwater carpark 20 mins later and asked around, the car had just been there..

this guy is dumb as shit, i have a feeling we will get it back, but unsure of what condition the car will be in, if he is prepared to get chased and do over 200klmh i have a feeling he will end his own life in the car.. I know what it is capable of...

We have been in constant contact with the police the whole time , but they can only do so much, ..

Another thing is what to do, chase him and then what, watch him crash the car? This dick will be sorry when hes caught..

ALL GOLD COASTERS keep your eyes peeled, i have a reward if you spot it and call 55316682 or 0410700017..

Thanks for your support guys, i want everyone to evaluate thier cars security systems, like a routine check up.. and see if there is nothing else you can do to stop thieves..

i will not put a detail parts list yet as my first thoughts were that the car is in bits..

Thanks again.. i will keep you posted..

maty

Merged and Stickied by strutto... Lets find the ****er...

Fark man! sorry to hear about this mate. I will keep an eye out. The guy who stole it must be first class tool, to be showing up around the carpark on a sat nite etc. Its only gonna be a matter of time. Get the word out and he will be caught if he is driving it around....

What kind of a dickhead steals a car like that, then drives it around and to the BWCP of all places.

Rest assured he will be getting a nice arse reaming in jail very very soon.

All car thieves are obviously gay because they all want to experience a bit of man lovin' prison style

thats f**d....hope you guys get it back safe...we will also keep an eye out and spread the word...

i'd prolly suggest if u see the guy in it, then hang back and go stealth mode till he stops and actually gets out of the car...then get someone to guard the car so he dont go back in...if u can get the mofo do that too :(

good luck!

The car was in kingaroy on thursday night friday morning early. someone should know who was driving it,being a small town. I'll ask some of the local deadbeats who drool over Skylines. hope I can help you get it back in one piece.

i saw a blue 32 gtr with r33 rims (i think) but with black plates (didnt get too read the plates as i was going towards the city). on sand gate road going north. approx 8:30AM today.

i hope this helps in any way.

OK GUYS thanks to the forum the car has been spotted in the CBD , on one of the streets parrallel to the Mall , Close to napolean make up and Skinny Music?? ( unsure of exact names, places ), but thanks to Sir_ Boost (Nick) for the phone call , at the time he did not know it was stolen , but after telling a mate they put 2 and 2 together.. thanks again guys much appreciated !!

ALL Brisbanites keep your eyes open , The car was seen today guys , id be appreciative if someone that is local to the area could pop down and have a look.. Remember the reward!!

Thanks again everyone

Maty

Surely a police patrol car has seen it. How many times do u pull up at the lights in ur skyline and have the cops behind you looking up ur rego details in the computer checking out everything. Only a matter of time mate, good luck, and I hope the car is still alright...