SAU Community

Edge Motorworks

Jack-

Met Barry while getting tune done by Chian. Barry was nice to speak to and Chian's tune is absolutely awesome and this was 3 years ago. Been to a few big names for tunes but in my book Chian's tune is much better than any other I've had.

Imagine someone after reading this thread then walks into Edge and asking to speak to master Rajab.... LOL

Will use that one on Barry next time he calls.

He is use to hearing me answer his incoming calls with a "You Farkin Bosnian Carnt trouble makers...."

If you really want to upset him say your getting a engine built or advice from "the King of SR20's", he knows who it refers too and really get up his nose.

Then tell him Peter told you to say it before he punches you. :)

Edited by GTRPSI

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• All 4 wires from the head unit into the converter. That's both channels, so you do not lose any bass information that might be in one channel and not the other (which decent music should have, but I'm sure the shit that the kids these days are listening to probably doesn't). Connecting both channels with alleviate the floating input problem highlighted by Greg above. As to what you should do with the outputs from it - they should also both be connected to 2 input channels of an amp that can sum the two channels and yield a single low passed output to a single channel. There is often a switch on channel amps to achieve that goal. If you're just listening to modern electronic music, then you can probably ignore the fact that there's two channels and just listen to one of them. If there is missing information it will probably only improve it by not being able to hear it anyway.
    • Does this mean now that it doesn't need to meet Targa spec you can ditch the twins, and crank up the power?
    • I would just use one channel, if you use L+ and L-.  I would connect the R+ and R- input wires together, since it seems to have a 12V input, it might have some small preamps in there and you don't want them sitting with open circuit inputs.
    • It’s over 25 years old, there’s probably a loophole to be able to be able to register it now 
    • as we all know the Q50 stereo from factor has no RCA outs so i bought a Kicker output line convertor to use from the factory sub. but im wondering as the device has L+ L- R+ R- which ones do i use for my subwoofer? its only going to be 2 wires as im not worrying about doing my stock speakers just my sub. do i just use the 2 L+ L- or do i use a combo of L+ R- or what?