SAU Community

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10...

Analyse/disagree with whatever i say all you want, but theres no need to swear and call names

Tze doesn't swear... he only knows KNN and CB... favourite is KNNBCCB....

Knore, i think you better back off abit... i wanna read more about the EVOs developments... and the 1 page long personal posts are not helping out much.

dun forget... i almost got the EVO 8 myself...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh its just an opinion, the evo isnt bad just cos i say it dont look nice :wassup:

But thats what everyone has assumed.

Peace rb26dett :)

Your a smart guy and i respect what you have to say, like everyone here, and the fact you own a GTR says alot

And the reason i said i have japanese in my family is because RB26dett said ive never been outside australia, i went around thailand and japan for 3 months last year, people are just too quick to assume things around here.

Have you immersed yourself in motorsports outside Australia? Going around places with a hat, sunglasses and a camera is not the same as actively participating in the motorsports life outside Australia you know?

No i havent, im still young got some big travelling to do in the future :)

I kinda look at the forum like a mediator between two people;

It allows people to share information and different opinions without causing drama. Kind of like a middle-ground.

Now if i wasnt here, thered be hardly any discussion at all in this thread cos everyone loves EVOs!

2007 release? This is around the supposed release of the R35 yes?

Woo! im off to watch sopranos

Now if i wasnt here, thered be hardly any discussion at all in this thread cos everyone loves EVOs!

2007 release? This is around the supposed release of the R35 yes?

Woo! im off to watch sopran

lol if only he realised how gay and stupid he looks

There was no need for that^

Are you done? How long u been here 2 months? Fulfil your egotistic needs by calling names at me online :)

What have u productively put into this except your vocabulary of swear words

You buddy are an Egyptian Mule Anal crustacean

:spcow:

Are you done? How long u been here 2 months? Fulfil your egotistic needs by calling names at me online

dosnt matter how long ive been here

What have u productively put into this except your vocabulary of swear words

why thank you.

You buddy are an Egyptian Mule Anal crustacean

what ever the fcuk thats ment to mean

anyway enough of the bagging stay on topic

err.. ok... so... when i was at the mit dealer.... i was told that 100 pcs of EVO8 will be in month end and another 100 pcs next January. The second shipment is actually dependable on the sales outcome of the first batch.

btw, Black has been the most popular colour in QLD so far :)

anyway enough of the bagging stay on topic

:) !

all youve done is bagging buddy!

Your last few post have been "Your gay/stupid and your mum has an ass fatter than topsecret supra"

:bonk:

Now, evo!

has anyone done a famous big single conversion? theres never an evos in mags around here, there is a GT-X or something in a recent HPI that comes with Auto-shift automatic

err.. ok... so... when i was at the mit dealer.... i was told that 100 pcs of EVO8 will be in month end and another 100 pcs next January.  The second shipment is actually dependable on the sales outcome of the first batch.

btw, Black has been the most popular colour in QLD so far :)

So they only intend to bring over 200?

If they advertised it better i cant see why they woulnt sell asmany as the RX8/350Z

I think the problem is what i said earlier, hardly anyone really knows them or anything about them

Wrong Knore, everybody just loves picking the smart ass and that's exactly what you have been doing. Read your own posts. Seriously you should have quit way back in your second post and we all would have kindly educated you as well as others on why the Evo is as competitive as the GT-R.

I've been asking you questions and you haven't been able to give me a straight answer yet. Others have been asking you questions and you haven't been able to give a straight answer either. Each time just jumping straight to the point of the styling...man you evidently display very shallow knowledge of the both cars in question. Furthermore being out of the country doesn't mean you have seen it all mate, you obviously know little about what makes a great performance car...especially the Evo, but that's OK because you already worship the greatest car ever built the GT-R can neva lose!!!

If you can give us one single reason why the Evo doesn't cut it competively to any other performance car then perhaps we'll show you some respect...here's your chance!

Wrong Knore, everybody just loves picking the smart ass and that's exactly what you have been doing.  Read your own posts.  Seriously you should have quit way back in your second post and we all would have kindly educated you as well as others on why the Evo is as competitive as the GT-R.

I've been asking you questions and you haven't been able to give me a straight answer yet.  Others have been asking you questions and you haven't been able to give a straight answer either.  Each time just jumping straight to the point of the styling...man you evidently display very shallow knowledge of the both cars in question.  Furthermore being out of the country doesn't mean you have seen it all mate, you obviously know little about what makes a great performance car...especially the Evo, but that's OK because you already worship the greatest car ever built the GT-R can neva lose!!!

If you can give us one single reason why the Evo doesn't cut it competively to any other performance car then perhaps we'll show you some respect...here's your chance!

How am i a smart ass?, that is simply your pre-requisite to start a picking apart and also a fake inplace reason incase there isnt one.

Read my own posts? Man i type them ..

What have u asked me thats relevant that i havent answered?

Ofcourse because ive been out of the country doesnt mean ive seen it all, geez, when did i ever say ive seen it all? You are the biggest assumptionist ive ever talked to.

If you read back to the start i tried to stop all the silly stuff by saying You like evos i like Gtrs .. etc But u kept it going.

And asmuch as you dismay the GTR provides the image to me that you arent all that fussed on GTRs, to me, yes they are 'the' if not one of the best cars ever designed. And thus is my opinion unto yours that the evo is one of the best ever made.

Why the evo doesnt cut it compared to other performance cars? omg

where have u been lately? for the 10000x i never said the evo doesnt have the peformance, Its the body, the looks, the front, the back, the interior, the wheels etc

So lets leave it at that and all be happy

I just wanted to put something into the discussion, a discussion is not a discussion without both sides, if you cant respect that evo lee then you dont have any respect

isnt the evo a low volume vehicle only approved for 100 units per year? im not sure about this but just relaying what i have been told

Is this on evo 7-8?

is the evo 8 in australia?

knore, rb26_s15 - stop bagging each other and arguing like girls. If you dont stay on topic i'll have to do something drastic.

Christian

There is a God... :zap:

:)

I think they need to flare the guards heaps more, btw; is the picture of the mags here actually what the evo 8 comes with?

The last 2 pictures are the GLX lancer which i was saying look too similar to the evo

I think the EVO's are great cars, but why should it matter if people as you say 'wouldnt be able to tell them apart'? who cares! i didn't chose to buy a Skyline cause i want everyone to know what it is... if i did then id plaster the words SKYLINE up the side, and i'm sure EVO owners feel the same. I can see where you're coming from Knore, and i agree, to a certain degree some of the evos LOOK similar to a standard Lancer, but again, why should it matter, they're very different cars where it counts, and thats under all those body panels.

That said, not everyone can afford an EVO, so whats wrong with buying a base model Lancer and slapping a bodykit on it? It's pretty much the same thing as buying a Skyline GTS and putting a GT-R kit on it.

I think this argument has been blown out of proportion by comments made that other users are taking too seriously. at the end of the day these are just opinions. If you can learn to make constructive conversations and arguments without resorting to calling other users idiots then we'd all be better off.