SAU Community

For Sale : Nissan Skyline R32 Gtr V-Spec

AGAIN I mentioned I cant guarantee if cluster was changed before I bought the car but seeing that previous add says it has been at some point. Thanks for pointing out. Will add this detail to current add.

I dont know why the negative response from some members ,the reason for selling is need to buy a family car or else would defiantly be holding onto this car.

I more then happy to answer questions on the car from people genuinely interested.

Thanks for your help olloSKYLINEollo have taken your advice and uploaded plate ID onto the thread :)

Edited by SIR R32ZLA

So did the OP buy it of lotusGTR or someone else?

I even remember this car as I was going to go look at it, still looks in good nick with decent mods now.

I feel sorry for the OP as if he bought it under the impression it was a Vspec with low km's then someone has done a dodgy somewhere down the line.

OK, so it's not a vspec. The guy I sold it to sent me photos of it after he'd had it for a few months with a dodgy vpsec sticker on the back.........Might explain part of how we ended up here.

I cannot vouch for the seller, or the car as it currently stands, but it was a terrific car when I owned it. Very well kept (I'd go as far as to say one owner before me condition) and defied it's age and klms in terms of how it presented and drove.

and lol at the photos of it in my driveway in this thread

OP, so long as I don't smell a rat I'm happy to assist you in getting to the bottom of what you've got, but see my original thread, add subtract what the interim owners have done to it and voila, you have your car.