SAU Community

Formula One 2014

4th and 5th gear through hairpins??

Yeah, media prep must have been, "spin as much bullshit as you can..."

If this was the case, then the engineers fubarred up bad selecting the ratios for the year.

Anyone one interested in Formula 1 and Senna in particular should watch Senna, its a great film and talks about that weekend with ratzenburger and how Senna was speaking about not racing to the doctor at the time

• Like 1

Anyone one interested in Formula 1 and Senna in particular should watch Senna, its a great film and talks about that weekend with ratzenburger and how Senna was speaking about not racing to the doctor at the time

We don't talk about senna the movie much here as it makes ivan go all emo..

rendering looks pretty sweet

Brabham+martini+blanche.png

Another reason why I am pumped for Williams this year. People are sayings its more fact than rumour...lets hope so. Awesome looking cars, look reasonably reliable and fast to date....Williams to be the Lotus creeper team of 2014 and will be putting money on them winning a GP this year

Another reason why I am pumped for Williams this year. People are sayings its more fact than rumour...lets hope so. Awesome looking cars, look reasonably reliable and fast to date....Williams to be the Lotus creeper team of 2014 and will be putting money on them winning a GP this year

The only thing about a potential Lotus fail this year that makes me happy is that Maldonado will fail badly with them.

Want to see Bottas do well

Also on the f1 movie conversation rush comes out on DVD in two days.

If anyone is stuck on a plane there is a one hour tv doco about Hunt & Lauda on most airlines now, along with Rush. Tells the actual story and is pretty good. And when I say pretty good I was stuck on a plane for 7 hours so it may have in fact been absolute shite.

Would be awesome to see the Martini colours out there. I also have to agree with the feeling that Williams will be up the order this year. I may just be hoping that Massa can stick it up everyone with a win.