SAU Community

Formula One 2014

Much better!

But that reminds me I need to order a leave me alone I know what I'm doing t shirt before Melbourne.

They don't sound as terrible now that they're pushing a bit harder, still not F1 though

Just wait till the season starts. None of the drivers will use more than 70% throttle because they'll be too busy saving fuel.

I want to look forward to it, but I can't shake the feeling that Bernie has bent this formula over and is giving it the no-lube cavity search for cash. It's f**ked. Gimmick ideas like DRS to "make a better show" - gay. No refuelling on "safety" grounds yet the lack of fuel load as a strategy variable means everyone just tries to ration it. Tyres that deliberately go off and have a narrow operating window means everyone rations this too. Can't drive too hard - can't afford the fuel bill or to have the tyres go off.

JAS-25T you better upload that 2004 vid before I slit my wrists, this season is depressing and it hasn't even started yet :P

Just over 2 weeks until Melbourne...

Watching them cruise around slowly, conserving fuel, is going to be hard going.

Practice 1,2,3 at turn 1-2 will be the highlight IMO the rest is shaping up like a solar car challenge.

I cruise around slowly conserving fuel for work, and i gotta tell ya... it blows