SAU Community

Formula One 2014

Anybody else see the quiz between Seb and Dan. Dan was asked if he knew what Multi 21 was. They laughed and said it needs to be Multi 31 now...Dan joked he wouldnt mind as Multi 31 would help him...Vettel laughed and under his breath joked would maybe have the same ending LOL...will be interesting watchng the both of them struggle with what appears like a bit of a dog of a car

I am expecting Seb to be frustrated but fine. How upset can he be after winning 4 straight. He will push the team but wrong if he cracks it at the team. And I am betting he will be ok...probably help his interest/motivation a tad

Well keen to see if Hamilton cane be a thinking driver/ History has shown he cant...Rosberg could easily have his measure as mentally think he runs circles around Lewis. Letsface it if Nicole is on her rags Hamo is a mess

Well keen to see if Hamilton cane be a thinking driver/ History has shown he cant...Rosberg could easily have his measure as mentally think he runs circles around Lewis. Letsface it if Nicole is on her rags Hamo is a mess

True.

Homo has a very brutal driving style and can't look after his tyres.

Methinks he will have trouble adjusting this year.

Whilst I am stoked for Williams I am gutted for Lotus and Romain. If things are as bad as they appear I can only hope that Boullier is in peoples ears over at McLaren and he could be in the frame for Buttons seat.

This will be an interesting year for Button. Talented driver but I think he is the luckiest WDC in recent history and not worthy of a top 3 team seat. Like a girl who has agreat personality-UGLY, A driver who is smooth, conistant and easy on tyres = SH!TE!

But worse than Lewis, Romain has a tendency to implode and a bad year at Lotus will see if his mental strength has improved

Well I am more worried that Lotus will implode than Romain - what with their debt, shite renault powerplants and a late car.

Anyway I may not have been paying attention but have team Abu Dhabi been showing any great speed in preseason with Kimi & Fernando?

Looks to be a year for anything with an MB powerplant. Hoping McLaren can get their shit together too.

Maldonado: Lotus "Best Decision ever"

It must feel like a great decision going to a team that only wanted you for your money, doesn't make the car on time, has issues during testing, while your old team stands out during testing and looks really promising for the year.

I like Lotus, but Maldonado is by far my least favourite driver on the grid.