SAU Community

Formula One 2014

tweety bird

Wasn't Homo picked up by McLaren when he was 10 or so? He can hardly say he had to struggle to get where he was. Fair enough he must have shown talent to get there but still, plenty of other drivers had to work alot harder to get there.

Seems like whenever he is winning races he is a dickhead, then when he is losing he goes all depressed and gets a bit more humble about life.

Wasn't Homo picked up by McLaren when he was 10 or so? He can hardly say he had to struggle to get where he was. Fair enough he must have shown talent to get there but still, plenty of other drivers had to work alot harder to get there.

Seems like whenever he is winning races he is a dickhead, then when he is losing he goes all depressed and gets a bit more humble about life.

You dont get to F1 or win a WDC by not working hard. Yes he is being a dickhead but he is also obviously trying to fk with Britneys head and ensure he dominates him for the reast of the season.

In contrast here is a bloke dominating his team mate and yet showing some actual class:

http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2014/5/15856.html

Dan is smart enough to know Seb hasnt won 4 drivers championships on pure luck. He knows Seb will come back at him, and he is being quite humble about his performance so far which shows his class. Dan has impressed me on and off the track so much this year. Would be great to see him win a race before the years out, and hopefully he will be Australias next world champion

Dan is smart enough to know Seb hasnt won 4 drivers championships on pure luck. He knows Seb will come back at him, and he is being quite humble about his performance so far which shows his class. Dan has impressed me on and off the track so much this year. Would be great to see him win a race before the years out, and hopefully he will be Australias next world champion

Would be brilliant to see him win at Monaco in tribute to Jack Brabham who won his first ever Grand Prix there in 1959. Too much to ask?

Was thinking the same thing re a Monaco win and Brabhams passing.

Anything is possible at that place....its like 2010 looking forward to each GP hoping that an Aussie can wrestle a win from a weekend

If he can nail the start and exit that first corner at the front of the field he stands every chance of winning.

Yep, that's how webber won here, and how britney won here last year. As long as you're top 2 or 3 going into the last pit stops, and leading after the stops then as long as you keep the car off the walls, and keep clear of Maldonado (who should've crashed by then anyway) then you should be able to block your way to the win

I don't see the issue with the Hamilton interview...He said the hunger is 'different'

then he said he has to believe he's hungrier, just like Rosberg has to believe he's hungrier than Hamilton...

it stated as follows pretty much

Racing in the Renault World Series in 2005, the 27-year-old ignored yellow flags before striking and severely injuring a marshal.
Organisers of the Monaco grand prix reacted by banning Maldonado from the street circuit for life.
Germany's Bild revealed that Maldonado's wealthy father intervened, promising to pay for the marshal's recovery and rehabilitation from a broken back.
That intervention saved Maldonado's future Formula One career, as no team would hire a regular driver that cannot participate in the sport's most famous race.

it stated as follows pretty much

Racing in the Renault World Series in 2005, the 27-year-old ignored yellow flags before striking and severely injuring a marshal.

Organisers of the Monaco grand prix reacted by banning Maldonado from the street circuit for life.

Germany's Bild revealed that Maldonado's wealthy father intervened, promising to pay for the marshal's recovery and rehabilitation from a broken back.

That intervention saved Maldonado's future Formula One career, as no team would hire a regular driver that cannot participate in the sport's most famous race.

Oh dear..