SAU Community

Formula One 2014

Twas not possible for me to tell....since everyone thinks Looey is a twat I just assumed :whistling:

Button really should run a nice long warm bath and buy a razor blade. His F1 career has been over for a season or so but hopefully this will convince him to retire and go to DTM or whatever happens when you are too slow.

ps. Kill me...Alan Jones just said "Keke" again.

hamiilton could start from pitlane depending on the rules...

he's switching from brembo pads/disc to carbon industries(which nico is running)

Edited by MatthewT85

Twas not possible for me to tell....since everyone thinks Looey is a twat I just assumed :whistling:

Button really should run a nice long warm bath and buy a razor blade. His F1 career has been over for a season or so but hopefully this will convince him to retire and go to DTM or whatever happens when you are too slow.

ps. Kill me...Alan Jones just said "Keke" again.

Except it was Kimi he was calling Keke this time

Both Finnish, both start with K. Close enough..... lol

• Like 1

Always more interesting when the grid is mixed up. Just hope that Hamilton doesn't get to the top 3 by end of lap 2 again like at Silverboring.

He always has. When he was on channel 9 (About a hundred years ago kiddies) he would routinely struggle over the names of the pay drivers from about p15 downwards. Big Darryl Eastlake had to bail him out. Which tells you just how lame that was.

Anyway a non surprise of a GP. Dan drove drilliantly, Massa fkd it up again, Kimi sucked and the Lotus' sucked unbelievably. Roy's boy to McLaren next year? MB's didnt have to go more than 8/10ths to win.

Could not quite believe how rubbish the McLaren was in a straight line. Obviously some MB engines are more equal than others. They must be hanging out for the VTEC to kick in next year.

I cant help but laugh every weekend that Button struggles and really hope that the young Dane takes it to him. Can't help but think Eric is in at McLaren saying...you know I have a brilliant young guy that will get what you need out of the Hinda-McLaren chassis. Hate to be following McLaren next year but will be better than watchign poor old Romain flounder at the back of the grid.

I like Alan Jones...i am not saying he is a good commentator...god he was awful at the Aus GP on the podium interviews...but he is a WDC, a lad on the drink and tells good tales off camera.

Cant see Lotus pulling themselves out of the shit next year - better engine aside. Its their chassis that sucks. Maldanado - why did he re-sign?

F1 needs to get the money sorted and quickly. All of the teams that should be there abouts are now struggling. ForceitIndia have lost their competitiveness, Sauber are now hopeless, Lotus are terrible, McLaren are fading.... Williams are the only ones who have stepped up and you cant help but wonder if it is because everyone else is hopeless or if it is just they are getting the (second) best of the Mercedes engines? Anyway if the midfield cant run updates because of no budgets then there isnt much hope for any of them surviving, let alone progressing. You live in hope that teams can step up but the brutal reality is they usually just dont. RedBull is the last team to do so but then they have bucketloads of cash to do so. Before that was who - Jordan or Benetton?

Crofty seems to mess up a bit as well. Talking about sutil going to overtake a Force India or something and saying 'Sutil is going to have a go at the Sauber here'

Maybe I missheard and he said 'in the sauber' but pretty sure what he actually said was that Sutil was trying to overtake himself

I'm really hoping the Red Bulls go great at Hungary, might be thier best shot now that the car seems sorted. Dan still not putting a foot wrong. Continues to impress everyone I think.

Lotus re-signed Maldonado because obviously his sponsers havent got sick of him yet...... Not sure why but anyway.

Wonder if he is still thinking it was a good decision to move from Williams to Lotus? He will stick by it, but deep down he must be thinking 'f**k, I could be crashing into front runners this year'

That car really does look awful this year, somehow every so often it looks alright but it must be so sensitive to change (FRIC being removed this weekend might show that sensitivity)

Not too suprising considering most people jumped ship last year and funding disappeard

You mean he could have been doing what Massa appears to be fixating on.

The Lotus appears to be very, very senstive set up wise. Maybe the aero is pitch sensitive or roll sensitive or they havent got their suspension sorted to keep the chassis stable.

Cant remember which car it was maybe the RedBull but it looks really odd from the in camera when the car gets turned in. Something funny about how the suspension moves, cant quite put my finger on it.