SAU Community

Garrett T25 .48 A/r Turbo For Sale

Garrett T25 .48 A/R turbo for sale, stock CA18DET turbo. Bought it with plans to have it re-coed and used on a project, but need the money rather than the turbo. Appears in good condition, no fin damage, minimal shaft play and has a ~10psi actuator on it.

Located in Warrnambool vic SMS: 04 3774 51 FOUR SEVEN

post-74990-0-08947100-1385793190_thumb.jpg

$100

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Not too bad. Horrible compared to non-twinscroll options available, but not as much as genuine. So....workable. Probably still smarter to convert manifold to T4.
    • Those controllers don't do anything, except change how the signal appears to the controller. So for example, to make it more sporty, where you first put a little bit of throttle in, it instead will send a higher impulse, and then taper it down towards the target.   In theory, you can learn to do what the throttle controller does, but it feels unnatural, for example a normal take off at 15% throttle input in sport mode on Duncans setup, might actually tell the ECU, give it 75% throttle for 0.5 seconds, and then drop to 25% for a second then tailor it back to 20% throttle and maintain that. Compared with the normal throttle might have gone "I'll give you 50% of what you asked for, then half a second later I'll give you 50% more of what you're asking compared to what you have, and then in the end I might let you have 13% in total.   At the same time, engine setups like when cruising on the highway, while on light throttle may have the actual throttle 70% open, and playing massively with variable valve timing. A small change in your throttle request will see the motor just mildly tweaking torque request by adjust cams every so slightly, but give it a sudden gut full quickly, it'll bring the cams back into a performance mode ready to go, and then the throttle to follow the position of the pedal, which gives a lot more response. Hence the controller giving a much bigger input to the ECU then back it off, makes the throttle overall feel more responsive.   Peak power etc overall though is unchanged.   And as Duncan has said, this is why they have to make a different controller mapping typically per make/model as they are all doing different things etc.
    • Update 2: To make a custom TS T3 .82 Vband housing to suit a G30 super core, it will be $1000AUD. I’m still inquiring shipping cost 
    • I assume some busted arse rusty one may be getting a new lease of life Are the chassis numbers stamped on the JDM/AUD models? Or just the riveted on plate?