SAU Community

Car Stolen From Ellenbrook

Hanaldo

Hey all,

Never thought I would have to do this, but could everyone please keep an eye out for my pride and joy R34 GTT, it was stolen today from Ellenbrook between 3pm and 4:30pm. Highly modified, very recognisable. License plates are 1BKI 810.

Also please keep an eye out for this list of parts, I know how these things work:

Link G4 Plug-In,

Greddy Profec B-Spec II EBC,

Haltech 3 bar MAP sensor,

externally gated Hypergear ATR43 G3,

Turbosmart Compgate40,

1000cc Injector Dynamics injectors

, Plazmaman FFP,

Plazmaman 72mm throttle body,

JJR 3" bellmouth dump/front pipe,

VENOM 5" 100 cell cat,

3" custom Kermit Engineering exhaust,

Walbro 460lph fuel pump,

Continental ethanol content sensor,

GReddy FMIC,

AGP triple core alloy radiator,

stock GTR bov,

custom Pro Fabrications alloy oil catch can/radiator overflow combo with Earls fittings,

Splitfire coilpacks,

HKS fuel rail,

Sard FPR,

Speedflow braided fuel and turbo lines,

Performance Springs valve springs and retainers,

Tomei Type-B Poncams,

HKS exhaust cam gear,

Headtorque custom bronze valve guides,

ARP head studs.

Exedy Ceramic racing clutch,

custom driveshaft.

BC Racing BR series coilovers,

Kazama adjustable toe arms,

front strut bar.

18" Wolf S36's,

factory GTST brake calipers

, RDA slotted rotors F&R,

HEL braided lines,

EBC Greenstuff front pads,

Ferodo pads GTR rear wing,

Top Secret front bar

, custom retrofit projectors,

Sparco R505 racing seats driver and passenger,

Recaro seat rails,

ARK Design MFD

, Zeitronix ethanol content analyzer,

AEM wideband,

4x Shadow Pro series gauges,

custom carbon fibre bits.

PLEASE PLEASE, if you see it or hear anything, call the police or me on 0431047984.

I don't hold much hope of getting it back in one piece, but it's a very recognisable car with very recognisable parts, so I'll give it a shot.

Brick through the window, keys were hanging on the hook. I'm sure they were casing the place because I am home 99% of the time. I went out for an hour to pick my girlfriend up from work, came home to this.

Seriously regretting not getting a GPS tracking system. I was so close, then decided I was being paranoid and my car was never gonna get stolen.

Just to let everyone know, my car was just found dumped, thankfully in the same condition they took it. Nothing been taken off the car, and on initial inspection doesn't look like there's any damage. It's been towed to forensics tonight and I should get it back tomorrow arvo. Going to get it towed straight to my tuner for a full mechanical check before I drive it anywhere.

But to everyone that helped in sharing it, thank you so so much. It was through the 'Perth Crime Reports' Facebook Page that someone recognised the car and gave me a call. Can't even describe how much it means to me.

• Like 1

Just to let everyone know, my car was just found dumped, thankfully in the same condition they took it. Nothing been taken off the car, and on initial inspection doesn't look like there's any damage. It's been towed to forensics tonight and I should get it back tomorrow arvo. Going to get it towed straight to my tuner for a full mechanical check before I drive it anywhere.

But to everyone that helped in sharing it, thank you so so much. It was through the 'Perth Crime Reports' Facebook Page that someone recognised the car and gave me a call. Can't even describe how much it means to me.

f**k yes man!!!

good to hear!!!

Atleast someone called up about it!!

Makes me paranoid now :S, even though mine looks nowhere near as good as yours, still makes me think twice about it.

( my brother nearly got car jacked last week in glendalough :(, luckily my bro grabbed the keys before they noticed after he ran off with his GF. )

He also has a r34....man so many 34s being stolen...

A White GTR was stolen last night aswell..prob same peope...

Holy crap, I only just noticed this thread. So glad to hear you got your car back mate in one piece but also sorry to hear that you had to go through the ordeal of having your pride and joy stolen :O I've had it happen once before and it's not good :(