SAU Community

Nsw Gtr11Z R32 Gtr For Sale

For sale is my 1989 R32 GTR

Over the last year I have extensively modified this vehicle from near standard to a heavily modified street/ track car.

Engine Fully rebuilt no expense spared.

Fully machined and crack tested block, torque plate honed, tomei oil restricter fitted, chemical cleaned after machining.

Brand new Nissan R34 GTR crank, balanced by Walker Race engines

ACL race series bearings

Tomei bottom end stud kit

Tomei oversize oil pump

Tomei H beam rods

Tomei 87mm pistons with valve reliefs

Tomei steel gasket set

Performance metal craft 10lt sump with baffles

Cylinder head

Ported by Walker Race Engines, chambers cc'd, manifolds and throttles match ported.

Cut out for larger cam shafts.

Tomei valve guides fitted.

Tomei type C valve springs.

Tomei oversize buckets.

Tomei titanium retainers.

Tomei 280deg 10.8 inlet cam

Tomei 290deg 11.5 ex cam

Tomei cam cap stud kit

Tomei head stud kit

Os Giken cam gears

Hks drag valve guide seals

New cam seals

All new exhaust manifold studs

GReedy/Trust turbine kit T88H-38GK 18cm

Custom 3.5in exhaust

Turbosmart 60mm wastegate

Trust turbine heat shield

Trust exhaust manifold

Trust cast intercooler pipe to inner guard

Custom 4in intake and K&N air filter also comes with GReedy split inlet adaptor

All plazmaman intercooler clam shell clamps

GReedy/Trust 160mm drag intercooler

4in intercooler pipe work

GReedy intake plenum.

Sard fuel rail

Turbosmart 1200hp fuel regulator

Engine bay all braided lines, no rubber hoses or Aeroflow shit either.

Remote Z9 oil filter, with billet Earls adapters, all dash 12 oil lines massive Earls oil cooler in front of radiator.

Large engine bay mounted breather tank with return to sump, dash 12 plumbing.

Koyo radiator ceramic coated dark grey, brand new genuine clutch fan, nismo thermostat.

Haltech Ps2000 ecu

Race pak data logger dash

Full EGT setup

Fuel and oil pressure monitoring

Dual wide band AFR's

Twin plate clutch

Par straight cut transmission

Rebuilt front diff

New front drive shafts

Interior all factory

Nismo floor mats

Nismo gear knob

Sparco steering wheel

Sparco quick release hub

Alpine tv (old school)

Nismo 320kmh cluster

Wheels

ROH Modena 19x11in all round

Gold with polished lips

275/30/19 tyre

Brakes

Dba track rotors

Ferodo race pads front

Be fix ultimate rear pads

Suspension

Ohlins coil overs

Hicas removed

Larger sway bars

Genuine trust GRACER front bumper

Bad points

Personally I'd change the front bar to original bumper.

Bonnet needs painting it's silver

Small hole in bolster of drivers seat

Some scratches on door windows due to worn felt on window tracks.

Minor imperfections on body, but looks pretty f**ken good for a 89 model car.

Used to have bonnet pins, there are some pieces of shit welded into the support panel not a big job to repair though.

This car will be an absolute animal for anyone who wants a turn key car, that runs 72degs all day any day, sounds out of this world and turns heads any where it goes, the crowds it pulls when you open the bonnet give me great satisfaction.

Car has done 4000kms since build and is ready for a full tune currently runs 5psi and makes 360hp will make 850plus hp on e85

Price 37k Ono

Contact Chris 0404553533

Message my phone for pictures I have over 1000 of the build and probably 500 of the engine assy

Edited by DATSLO

BUMP for a nice car.

Just wondering,

how do you know it will make 850hp on e85?

Is that 850hp atw?

What psi do you expect that to be at?

I have worked at a leading Sydney Nissan performance shop's for years and have built over 50 GTRs of this level, I have 5-10 private customers with this same engine combo producing 850+ with slightly smaller turbos on 35psi-38psi At the wheels, so its defiantly achievable.

I have seen standard head rb26 with T51R (garrett) go 865hp at fours on 34psi, so its easy to do the math, I would leave this engine at 850hp for reliability

any questions feel free to ask

I was not doubting it making this power but rather curious as to how you knew.

Obviously you should have a good idea being in the trade and building over 50 to this standard.

That's a lot of power and I bet it would be an awesome car to drive. Just what I am looking for.

Only problem being I have no where to store anymore cars at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...