SAU Community

Holder For 3 60Mm Gauges

Atenza

I'm going to mould a fibreglass one soon to fit 3 gauges where the factory screen and controls go. Aiming for the r34 look.

If it turns out alright I will make a few.

That's been a plan of mine for a long time, but just lack a work space to do it. I just grabbed Craig's on steering column mount though so prob won't worry about it.

• 5 weeks later...

I will make a few. I now have to cut it out and work out how to mount it.

So far all the hard work is done. Moulding extras would be easy and would not cost much, although I had to ruined my old original stereo/screen surround to make the mould, so I would like to cover the cost of that from the first couple.

I think the question is how much would.you pay?

I will make a few. I now have to cut it out and work out how to mount it.

So far all the hard work is done. Moulding extras would be easy and would not cost much, although I had to ruined my old original stereo/screen surround to make the mould, so I would like to cover the cost of that from the first couple.

I think the question is how much would.you pay?

Tough call, I wouldn't want to offend by going too low, but no-one has a problem with you making a fair profit for your effort & getting yourself a replacement surround.

You have a market also with the V35 guys too so that may help cover cost.

Of course they will only need to mount a vacuum gauge for tip top fuel economy, & a pair of volt gauges to ensure their neons aren't drawing too much current...

• Like 1

How about I make 5. Put them on eBay and let you guys bid on them? Lol

I have altered the mould a little bit. I was not 100% happy with the first one. Next one will be better.

Will post pics up of the next one, once its finished, including cut out and painted.

They look so awesome and I want them...but I'll never be able to check how green my leaf is again. So I'm torn.

I've got a boost gauge smashed in the drivers side dash vent hole, but soon I'll need another place to put the a/f gauge, what should I get for the 3rd pod hole?

They look so awesome and I want them...but I'll never be able to check how green my leaf is again. So I'm torn.

I've got a boost gauge smashed in the drivers side dash vent hole, but soon I'll need another place to put the a/f gauge, what should I get for the 3rd pod hole?

Oil pressure or oil temp or even auto trans temp are a good idea.

Red Bull can holder....?

Hahaha I was actually going to say that, maybe I can use the other two for a mini soy sauce and sushi rolls and I've got lunch sorted.

If you ditch the leaf I have a new Nismo dash that would look great beside your new gauges. :P

If you ditch the leaf I have a new Nismo dash that would look great beside your new gauges. :P

Did that come with the axis wreck? I did want to get one of them.

Hahaha dildos :)