SAU Community

#4 Sydney Skyline Cruise - Bowral

Assasin

Awesome cruise guys! Had heaps of fun and the Mrs loved going thru the nasho at high speed,

we had a really good pace thru first part. Good drive. Met new people and good food!

Great day!

oh and the guy in RBE-45T your car was popping some awesome flames.

so i managed to save almost all the photo's. I only resized the raw files for now, ill go through and crop / adjust sometime in the future.

for now, 90 odd photos are being uploaded here http://iblott.com/gallery/

*I have no drama's giving away larger versions, i made them 800 just cause i didn't want to wait for massive uploads. let me know what ones you might want.

• Like 1

And you guys who've not driven Macquarie Pass and Jamberoo Mtn Rd before, what's your rating or comments?

Mac Pass UP = ...../10

Mac Pass DOWN = ...../10

Jamberoo Mtn UP = ...../10 (if you've done it)

Jamberoo Mtn DOWN = ...../10 (if you've done it)

Suggestions...

* Dawn run?

* Night run?

* Up Jamberoo Mtn Rd?

* Up Kangaroo Valley Rd?

* Combo?

so i managed to save almost all the photo's. I only resized the raw files for now, ill go through and crop / adjust sometime in the future.

*I have no drama's giving away larger versions, i made them 800 just cause i didn't want to wait for massive uploads. let me know what ones you might want.

Nice shots bro

Would have been there Terry, had I known it was a Mac Pass cruise.

Must have missed something in the posts because I assumed it was going to be just a straight drive from Liverpool to Bowral via the Highway?

Oh well... another time.

Must have missed something in the posts because I assumed it was going to be just a straight drive from Liverpool to Bowral via the Highway?

Oh well... another time.

it was i think..

then me and terry said lets do mac pass... so SAU took over :)

Oh well... another time.

+1 :)

great shots Ian!

Can i have the larger version of this one please "Canon EOS 60D695"