SAU Community

Tein Control Master Type Flex Coilovers + Edfc Control Unit - Bcnr33/bnr34

Hi all,

Due to a setup change on my R33 GTR, I have for sale my excellent condition set of Genuine Tein Control Master Type Flex Coilovers, complete with the Tein EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)

These coilovers are top shelf quality and manufactured in Japan, not China, and are suitable for BCNR33 and will also fit BNR34

All 4 are in outstanding condition, and have seen very little use overall - My car came with this setup fitted and in as new condition, and has since covered around 3,000 km's only.

Spring rates are 8kg (F) 7kg ® from memory, and provide a great range of adjustment to make them firm yet comfortable for everyday driving, while also being excellent on the track.

The EDFC gives you the ability to quickly and easily adjust the damper settings on the fly, from inside the cabin.

post-46-0-52704500-1390022125_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-84975600-1390022143_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-80248300-1390022153_thumb.jpg

Technical Information from Tein:

TEIN has used its years of experience in various motor sports to produce a kit that provides the ultimate balance between comfort and performance. Developed for drivers seeking an aggressive coilover that can be used daily, and provide all the adjustments needed for circuit use. The FLEX damper Kit features the latest technology for all drivers who are seeking performance, and adjustability, while not giving up all ride comfort. We have incorporated separate spring perch height, and shell case length adjustment, which allows the suspension to retain more stroke and allows for more suspension tuning. The FLEX damper kit includes pillow ball upper mounts, which increase steering response; 16 levels of damping force adjustment, and is compatible with the EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) for added convenience and adjustability.

Standard Features:

• Steel Construction
• Twin Tube internal construction
• Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
• 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
• Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
• Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
• Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
• EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
• Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention

Per the Tein USA Official website, the Control Master Type Flex base kit will set you back around $3000USD, and that does not the EDFC, which will add another $400 or so.

I am asking $980.00 firm for the whole kit - Note this is DIRT cheap, so please don't haggle or try low balling.

Pickup available on the North Shore in Sydney, or alternatively you are welcome to organise your own courier to pick up.

First in, best dressed!

Cheers :)

As above, and per the photos, they are in excellent condition and were only removed due to a complete change in my setup, so there is no need to rebuild.

This is a high end Japanese coil over package that I'm selling at a dirt cheap price purely to move them, it's a damn good suspension setup for minimal money, so my loss will be someone else's gain here.

Cheers!