SAU Community

SAU 3rd Annual Putty Road Cruise and Lunchon, Sunday 4/7/04

Majanal

Hey Guys,

Well it has been decided that it is just cruel to only have this cruise for club members, so SAU has decided to open this fantastic event up to Non-members also so that you can come and see the fun that we have when we get out and about!

Please note though that CAMS require that we have a nominal fee paid by non-members, so we have decided that a Gold coin donation to the club is fair. This also then means that you can be covered by CAMS Public liability for the duration of the event. But you will have to abid by the rules and regs for the day. These will be available on the day or earlier by emailing me.

Or you can fill out your form and pay on the day and save yourself the cost of postage :)

Date: 04/07/04

Meeting place: Windsor Maccas, corner of Groves ave and Windsor road, McGraths Hill (Why do they call it Windors Maccas? :confused: ). Right next to Winford Motors.

Meeting time: 9:30 for Breaky and a 10:30am SHARP departure.

Cruise Route: PUTTY ROAD BABY!

We will cruise from windsor macca's at 10:30am sharp and head up to the halfway house on the putty road (approx 1.5 hours or so into the journey) where we will have a stop of about 15 mins from when the last car parks to have a toilet/fuel/drink stop (note, this station is a shell but doesn't have optimax).

After that we will head to singleton for lunch, we will spend about 1.5 - 2 hours in singleton.

After Lunch it will be up to you all what you do. I will be going to sample a few of the local fermented grape juices and perhaps some old mouldy dairy products. All are welcome to tag along.

Destination: Imperial Hotel, Singleton. (lunch stop)

Time Frame: Allow all day.

Post your interest here.

At this stage it is only open to club members, however I'm looking at maybe opening it to non-members at a cost???

Cheers,

Dan.

Attendee's:

LOTS... I have lost count... but they are in one of the two threads... will update when I find them all! :D

However, HERE are teh supp Regs!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic