SAU Community

SAU 3rd Annual Putty Road Cruise and Lunchon, Sunday 4/7/04

Majanal

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thornleigh maccas might be better! :D i might just meet you guys at windsor cause the epping maccas is out of my way! :)

Will also bring my membership form! should i bring the money as well, or should that still be transferred etc...?

lol i only just got around to reading it.

Thornleigh maccas will be fine its on the way :D

Jimbo can u meet at thornleigh? or do u want to meet at epping road then cruise to thornleigh?

what time should we meet up at? thornligh or epping?

Ash.

yeah lets still meet up there ash, we're coming from roughly the same place.

dunno what time,?

?? 30 minutes before the thorleigh crowd as it'll take us about that long to get there?

ok its a deal.

we will meet 30 min before the other group.

now what time is that? :thumbsup:

damn I just saw this :|

might Bump into ya's, going up that way with some bikes on sunday

Sweet... I always like annoying bikes! Are you bring the Skyzer ed?
cools, i got the membership form printed, i guess I will bring that wirh me right? save time filling it in!
Yeah do that... and remember that if you bring your membership you get to avoid that aweful entry fee :thumbsup: also, print out and read the Supp Regs everyone (attached below!), there will be instructions issued on the day, but you can fill out your entry form before the day to save time again... oh and BRING A PEN please!
Will also bring my membership form! should i bring the money as well, or should that still be transferred etc...?
Yeah mate, as tosh said, bring the dollars along, in any form and we can deposit them, should mean a faster membership process that way.

Supp regs are here, just click (you need acrobat reader)