SAU Community

Defected And Questions.

MrRx7s3

Well today was my 6th attempt and still no good, this time the THC was 0.39 Nox was 1.19 and CO was 2.5, there was a silvery/green r34 infront of mine and he passed on his 4th go, my dad took the car today as I couldn't make it, and he didn't get me his number, if anyone knows him or if you're reading this could you please please please inbox me asap, my rego is getting cancelled on Friday ffs, I'm so sick of this, its been 8 weeks now, this time I put in a mixture of vortex 98 and E85 making it E30 and still nothing, the testing guy apparently told my old man "this cars being used as a racing car or something?" wtf was that meant to mean, thanks.

That is bad news... Perhaps you need to get an after market ecu and get it tuned down for EPA...

Ps: pardon my comment if you've already tried my suggestion - just feel for ya!

Have you put a NEW cat in it yet, or is it the 20 year old one still?

I would have shoved the neighbours cat up there by now just to try pass! This would drive me mad!

Well I just ordered a EURO 4 Compliant cat, yeah it's still the 20year old rubbish on there, can I ask what do you're boost gauges sit at on idle? mines at 10hg? is that wrong? please let me know asap, thanks.

Ok are you guys ready for 12 pages from 6 tests haha lol, here they are.

First test.
FIRSTTEST.jpg
First test Second run.
FIRSTTESTSECONDPASS.jpg
Second Test.
SECONDTEST.jpg
Second test Second run.
SECONDTESTSECONDPASS.jpg
Third test.
THIRDTEST.jpg
Third test Second pass.
THIRDTESTSECONDPASS.jpg
Fourth test.
FOURTHTEST.jpg
Fourth test Second pass.
FOURTHTESTSECONDPASS.jpg
Fifth test.
FIFTHTEST.jpg
Fifth test Second pass.
FIFTHTESTSECONDPASS.jpg
Sixth test.
SIXTHTEST.jpg
Sixth test Second pass.
SIXTHTESTSECONDPASS.jpg

Thanks for any help in advance :-D.

Put two cats in it. A mate tried twice on E85 with a Euro 4 and the third try he welded in a stock compliance cat with the Euro 4. Smashed it!

Now it's back for full powah choons!

Hey guys, well my Euro 4 cat came in today, although it doesn't have a directional arrow? which way does it go on haha lol, or have I been ripped off and got some dodgey cat that isn't euro 4 compliant.

Put two cats in it. A mate tried twice on E85 with a Euro 4 and the third try he welded in a stock compliance cat with the Euro 4. Smashed it!

Now it's back for full powah choons!

He doesn't happen to have a silver or greenish r34? and passed last Wednesday? if so please pm me ASAP, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys so sorry about the late reply, haven't had time to update use, I PASSED AND SHES BACK ON THE ROAD AND REGISTERED :-D, just slapped a Euro 4 cat and now it's barely letting any emissions out, my NOX levels dropped to 0.08 unbeleivable, aswell as this cat actually produces more flow and made the exhaust louder but it does it's job emission wise, everything has been engineered and the car has now been re-registered, I would just like to thank everyone for the help and input, I really honestly do appreciate it, thanks.

• Like 1