SAU Community

Who wants Garage Style Shirts?

funkymonkey

OK well steps are under way to organise SAU VIC Garage shirts, what we need now are sponsors, if you can give me a list of potential sponsors I will contact and negociate deals with em.

Here is the shirt that we'll be getting, possibly in a different colour scheme.

garage_shirt.jpg

Its a hard wearing poly/cotton drill with open collar, piping, epaulettes, contrast shoulder panel, cuffs and pocket

Sizes range from Small - XXX Large

Now there's some STRICT GUIDELINES on how to respond to this post:

1. Do not post "I want one". Simply vote for it in the poll above, so I can assess the numbers.
  2. List any potential sponsors, and any contact details you may have for them, and if possible how you are related to them.
  3. Any further ideas you may have on how to make the shirts better

Sponsors can recieve either:

An embroidered logo on the arm (or both arms)

Or an embroidered logo on the front above the pocket

Their choice will depen on how mucht hey contribute. $200 is around the minimum price I'd expect for a contribution to qualify for a sponsor logo on the shirt.

Thanks for your help and input,

Shan Moorthy,

SAU VIC.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A suggestion:

when going for colours we dont go for the orange or the red.... they are both used by (whats Dr Doris place of work called again?) and Fulllock respectively.

Come on people, I need 50 solid votes to even entertain putting the order in. Does anyone need doubles?

So far it looks like we might go with white shirt with Blue Epaulette and bits with the yello piping. Since as inark suggested to me in private, the orange one is already in use by the XTC crew. The green one looks wierd (reminds me too muck of HOTSKY). And apparently the fullock garage shirts are the red ones with the black lower half. So atm its a toss up between the White shirt with blue decals or the Black shirt with the blue top half.

Also need more sponsor suggestions as the total for each shirt is around $70 (with all the embroideries and everything included). Each sponsor that donates around $300 knocks off about 5 bucks per person.

If you guys aren't that keen on this then I might just make this a national thing, but then it causes issues with sponsors etc, so I'd like to keep it local.

$70 = I won't be putting order in. We need at least 5 sponsors to get it into the $40 bracket. Seeing as the shirts themselves cost $35 and then there's embroidery, its not a cheap thing to get done.

So yeah, I need a good list of sponsors and any contacts you guys may have.