SAU Community

[Nsw]: 93 R33 Gts-T Type M / 330Rwkw / Gunmetal Grey

Up for sale is my near mint 1993 R33 GTS-T Type M. It has 119,500km on the ODO at time of writing.

I would bet that this is the most immaculate and trouble free R33 GTS-T for sale at the moment. It is always garaged or undercover when I am at work. The car is KH2 Gunmetal Grey and the body and paint is in fantastic condition. The only real blemish being some scrapes underneath the front bar (from gutters) that you really need to get down to see.

The interior is also in fantastic condition, no tears rips or stains. Genuine Nissan Skyline floor mats front and rear. Ice cold aircon, all electrics work including mirrors and windows.

The car is serviced every 5000km with Motul 4100 Turbolight oil. In the past 2000km, the water pump has been replaced and as such so has the coolant. The tyres have plenty of tread left as well. A new battery was also installed in the past 6 months, and the front and rear bars aswell as the boot and roof spoiler have new paint.

In the next week, the cam cover seals and half moons are being replaced and the rocker covers are getting fresh wrinkle coat black paint.

The car makes 330rwkw @ 21psi. It was tuned by Unigroup in Sydney. A full mod list is as follows.

Engine & Exhaust Parts:

- RB25DET

- Gates Timing Belt

- Cometic Head Gasket

- ARP Head Studs

- Splitfire Coil Packs

- Garrett GT3582R

- Braided Turbo Lines

- GCG Exhaust Manifold

- Turbosmart 38mm Wastegate

- Greddy Inlet Plenum

- Hypertune 90mm Throttle Body

- Custom Intercooler Piping

- Custom 100mm Intercooler

- Pod Filter inside Modified Standard Airbox

- Siemens 750cc Injectors

- Custom Fuel Rail

- Turbosmart FPR

- Bosch 044 External Fuel Pump

- Custom Surge Tank

- Custom Catch Can

- 3” Dump Pipe w/ flange for plumb back

- Screamer Pipe

- ***Venom 100cpsi 5” Body Cat***

- 3.5” Kakimoto Full Mega N1 Catback

- Twin 3” Varex Rear Muffler (currently fitted)

- Original 3.5” Kakimoto Full Mega N1 Cannon (not fitted)

Electronics & Interior:

- Power FC w/ Hand Controller

- Z32 AFM

- Turbosmart Eboost2 w/ gauge

- Three Gauge DIN

- ***Prosport Oil Pressure Gauge***

- ***Prosport Oil Temperature Gauge***

- ***Prosport Water Temperature Gauge***

- Bee*R Power Builder

- HKS Turbo Timer

- Mongoose Alarm with central locking and immobiliser

- Pioneer Headunit w/ MP3, AUX, USB, CD

- Genuine Nardi Classic Steering wheel (hard leather, white stitch)

- New Gear & Handbrake Boots

- Hardwired Varex ON/OFF Switch

Exterior & Handling:

- Type M Bodykit

- Series 2 Spoiler

- Viva Garage Roof Spoiler

- HID Headlights

- Nismo Clear Indicators

- Tint

- Nissan R32 GTR Wheels

- Yokohama A.Drive R1 225/50r16

- Bilstein Shocks

- Standard Springs (currently fitted)

- Lowered Springs (if I can find them they go with the car)

- HICAS Lock Bar

PLEASE NOTE: The cat is waiting to be installed. The gauges are installed and powered but the senders are not yet installed. The cat and senders will be put in ASAP just waiting for my workshop to be free. If sold before install, the parts can go with the car.

As previously mentioned, the only real blemish is the scrapes under the front bar from when the car was lower. There is some rash on the wheels, but I bought them like that. It’s a fantastic example of an R33. There are no hidden nasties here and the car is an absolute pleasure to drive, even in city traffic. There is an incredible amount of off boost torque, and should you put the foot down the 330rwkw and 21psi of screamer pipe will get you moving.

The only reason I am selling this car is I am looking to buy a cheaper 4 door car as a daily and for work, and use the remaining money to fund an overseas trip to America which is not for a year anyway. I am in no real rush to sell so any tyre kickers please don't waste my time or yours.

Rego until mid-August 2014.

Price: $13,500 if I get the cat / senders installed in time. $13,000 if not. I MAY be negotiable upon your inspection / genuine interest. No tyre kickers or time wasters.

Serious buyers Contact Ben 0421447425. Text is preferred as I am at work most of the time. Can ring afterwards.

p.s. Better pics to come in the next couple days.

10643035996_52277312ae_c.jpg

10643036624_92901bfeb5_c.jpg

10643272653_78c5c5eddc_c.jpg
Old Kakimoto Muffler ^

post-111561-0-21761300-1393756957_thumb.jpg

post-111561-0-95461300-1393756960_thumb.jpg

post-111561-0-29554000-1393756965_thumb.jpg

post-111561-0-68774100-1393756968_thumb.jpg

post-111561-0-94999500-1393757007_thumb.jpg

post-111561-0-83432000-1393757011_thumb.jpg

post-111561-0-99569700-1393757598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bennis
  • Like 1

We worked on this car at Fullnoise Fabrication Newcastle, doing piping and exhaust (varex install) bits and pieces. works perfect might I add (nice note and silent when required.) It is Very clean in person and got tonnes of comments from others.. Massive Sleeper. good luck with the sale. new owner will not be disappointed.

The muffler model is VMK31-300. It is custom fitted with a Y pipe as the muffler itself is twin in / out.

The lower airbox was cut to fit a pod filter in there, if thats what you mean.

Thanks Adam, can't thank you or the rest of Fullnoise enough for your work on the car.

Just an update as I cant edit original post: Rego expires 16th August 2014 for the people who asked me.

Also please, I am not interested in swaps. Cheers

Hey mate was just wondering if you were considering swaps?

2005 bf xr6 turbo. Has 320rwkw, 6 speed sports shift auto, clean, has almost 160000km comes with spool rods, cp pistons, arp studs, big actuator. Has a full exhaust, valve springs, injectors, fuel pump, oil feed line, zip kit in gearbox for firmer shifts, DVD player installed but haven't made the appointment for it to be wired up yet, gauges on dash, plazman 800 cooler, hot side cold side pipping, currently running on 13psi. If motor is built (parts supplied) it will handle 1000hp claimed by spool. Vic rego until November.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...