SAU Community

Key Codes

Hey guys,

Is there any other way of getting key codes from Nissan. I lost my key and have got 2 blanks but I need to find out the key code so I can get it cut at an automotive locksmith. Ive been waiting over 2 weeks for Nissan Aus to get back to me and still haven't heard a thing.

Your advice is appreciated.

Most tuning shops with consult port setups can read the key and program your spares.

Most normal locksmiths and key cutters won't do it. Most of their RF chip readers will not understand the JDM code.

What car is it for?

I couldn't get the code from Nissan Australia for my r32 gtr because it is an import and they didn't have that information available.

I got a key cut by removing the door lock and taking it to a locksmith who could read the code from the barrel I gave them and cut me a new key to suit.

What car is it for?

I couldn't get the code from Nissan Australia for my r32 gtr because it is an import and they didn't have that information available.

I got a key cut by removing the door lock and taking it to a locksmith who could read the code from the barrel I gave them and cut me a new key to suit.

There are also ways to bypass NATS altogether. People do it all the time when installing standalone ECU's like power FC etc

What car is it for?

Its for a 32 gtr aswell dude, might have to give this a go