SAU Community

Decoding The Skyline Model Code

Well here we are again :D

Tonight has been a busy night for me, so I havnt had a chance to finish off any of the tables.pictures whatever you wanna call them.

This is currently what is dont on the R32 89 - 91 Chart. The Areas in Red I need you to Translate for me (FunkeyMunkey) :D.

I think the text in the lower half of the chart is the same word for word?

After looking at your break down of the 'Extras table" (also in the second half of the pic) The way I read it it..

L - Means look in the First column of the 'Vs Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

M - Means look in the Second column of the 'Vs Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

A - Means look in the First column of the 'Pack Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

B - Means look in the Second column of the 'Pack Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

0 - Means look in the First column of the 'Personal Sign' Table to find out what That Number represents?

3 - Means look in the Second column of the 'Personal Sign' Table to find out what That Number represents?

0 - Means look in the Second column of the 'Personal Sign' Table to find out what That Number represents?

Am i on the right track?

temp.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L - Means look in the First column of the 'Vs Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

M - Means look in the Second column of the 'Vs Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

A - Means look in the First column of the 'Pack Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

B - Means look in the Second column of the 'Pack Sign' Table to find out what That letter represents?

0 - Means look in the First column of the 'Personal Sign' Table to find out what That Number represents?

3 - Means look in the Second column of the 'Personal Sign' Table to find out what That Number represents?

0 - Means look in the Second column of the 'Personal Sign' Table to find out what That Number represents?

Close lol, those letters are just examples. But yeah the positions they occupy is what you should be looking at.

it means that yours are all blanks... check my decoding list for the options... there's blanks in there as well which means your car was as stock as they came. R32 series 2 were different tho, stay tuned for the decoding guide for htat.

Guest two.06l
Funkey - AWsome, yeah i know they were Examples .. I just couldnt really explain what I was trying to say. :cheers:

the ultimate test BNR32-300885

• 4 months later...

Been playing with fast.. interesting program, I have to say that Honda's one is much better..

Anyway, I was trying to decode my model code

KBNR32RXFSLMZG

It's all sweet thanks to you guys right up to the ZG part, which i can find in screen 7/27 of the Model 1-13 digits option code list.. could anyone help me out translating this?

Thanks,

-Patrick

• 1 month later...

Just purchased an r32 coupe.. has a goddy steering wheel as standard..

E-HCR32

HCR32-086661

KRCR32RGFELMSF

TH1 G

FS5W71C RC43

From what i've been reading.. it has a godzilla steering wheel and viscious lsd as standard?

• 2 months later...

BGKBRTAR34UDA-FB-A

B= 4 door sedan

GK=RB25DET

B=2 wheel drive

R=?

T=GTT

A= 4 speed auto

R34= I wonder :D

U= forced induction?

D=?

A=?

-= no option

F=?

B=?

-= no option

A=?

Apparently, my car has TV navigation, tinted windows, bodkit options not sure how it fits into this schema. Has ABS but think thats standard.

This is what fast spits out.

5415modelcode1.png5415modelcode2.png5415modelcode5.png5415modelcode6.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Model : R33

Prod Month/Year: 12/93

color : QM1

INterior : K

Rb25DET, HICAS., RWD, 5-Spd

Model code: GGKBRTFR33VDAA--AB

And if anyone knows is KH2 Gunmetal Grey?

Sorry about the posting to old threads, but I was just searching for some info on color codes and noticed noone replied to the guy before me.

• 2 months later...

can anyone run this number for me

ECR33-060296

and with the color code KN6 K , can you tell me what the interior color "K" is supposed to be?

also, can you tell me what factory options it lists?