SAU Community

Playstation 4 - What Games Do You Rate?

89CAL

Watchdogs gets repetitive, but its a repetitive im willing to accept, combat is fun when you have many things to use at your disposal.

Yeah I'm enjoying watch dogs alot, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking its tried very hard to be a bit like GTA5 in terms of longevity, but I don't think its going to quite make it there. Campaign is probably the best thing so far, and the gang hideout side missions.

Yeah that will be good for me. I only use my ps3 for gta 5 and formula 1 atm. So hopefully a new formula 1 game comes out this year and I can stop struggling with my dying ps3 lol

Gta v comparison. They've put a fair amount of effort into it. Not just a higher res.

www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22469/article/gta-5-ps3-vs-ps4-gif-comparison-of-multiple-location-shows-stunning-difference/

Also coming out in PC.

just going to dump this here:

"Ubisoft deliberately downgraded the performance of Watch Dogs for PC so that they could say console performance was on-par with the PC version.

Dude figured out how to fix it:

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2014/06/16/modder_enables_better_graphics_in_watch_dogs_pc

tSSjdXL.jpgV7J4wGc.jpg

EICf0qf.jpgNhUdcGF.jpg

YrFlVFk.jpg

"

man the high-res pics look amazing. the lighting is incredible. why would ubisoft do this to us?? why lie about how good your game looks?

(btw it does work and apparently an amazing mod for better performance and graphics)

I never understand why people get on there high horse about PC being so superior to consoles. I know that they are, but for me, the PS4 is for gaming, laptop/computer is for internet, photography and so on. The PS4 never needs to be updated physically, and doesnt cost as much as a proper gaming PC

PS4 is great for gaming in my mind, good for a couple of other things as well.

Not sure why PC guys get so up in arms about being able to see the nose hairs of the people on their games. Watch Dogs on PS4 is pretty damn good graphics to me, considering its only early days in PS4 terms

wasnt really getting into consoles grill, just couldnt belive how goood it looked and that ubisoft held it back.

images were a copy pasta from another site

Oh yeah, I wasn't having a go at you or anything. It was just a general comment.

I always see it, but I can never understand how it isnt easier to have a console for gaming (that is slightly worse graphics wise) and then a computer for everything else. I don't for a minute want to pretend that consoles are superior for gaming, but for me it just makes more sense to play on a console

Edited by 89CAL

• 1 month later...

Finished the main campaign in watch dogs about a week or so ago. Overall pretty enjoyable game, if a bit repeatative at times. Just doing some of the investigations etc at the moment.

Sorta sucks you can't replay missions like in gta 5 for example but oh well lol.

Now what game am I going to waste my time playing

Scored my free PS4 couple of weeks back now bought wolfenstein. So far so good im liking it alot. TBH the graphics weren't as good as I was hoping but gameplay is good enjoying blowing dudes to bits with my lazer gun lol. Couple of sex scenes too lol!

I'm thinking of swapping one of my mates Wolfenstein for one of my games for a bit. Don't know if I want to buy it, but would like to see how it is

FPS games are 1000000000000000000 times better on the glorious PC! PC gaming master race FTW

had a ps4 since launch, played it for maybe 6 minutes hahaha

Phag!

Wanna be better on PC as it costs $4564398765 to make a decent gaming PC! ;)

I agree Cal, PC is absolutely better performance wise. No doubt about that. But I really enjoy playing on console.

To be honest, I even enjoy playing BF4 on console. I know fps games are better on PC, but I enjoy the comfort and ease of console gaming. Just turn it on and play. No fk'ing about on PC's or constantly updating hardware.

Thats the point of a console I think. It's never going to be as good as it could be graphics wise but you just buy the game, sit down with a controller and play.

I am in no way jealous of anyone spending hundreds on PC gaming so that they can think they are getting such a better gaming experience. I have a pretty high spec PC I could probably game on, but it's not in the lounge room on a 55" TV

Thats the point of a console I think. It's never going to be as good as it could be graphics wise but you just buy the game, sit down with a controller and play.

I am in no way jealous of anyone spending hundreds on PC gaming so that they can think they are getting such a better gaming experience. I have a pretty high spec PC I could probably game on, but it's not in the lounge room on a 55" TV

This.

However we should soon expect a post like:

'but but but but but I can HDMI my pc to tv as well. And mine's a 70". And you can still get wireless controllers for PC. And my dick is bigger then your dick.'

urgh. sick of it.