SAU Community

R34 Spoiler

AE89

Hi there,

I am wondering where to go to purchase one of those rather tall spoilers, which looks latticed/criss-crossed on the vertical part of the wing, to fit an R34.

Similar to the image attached.

post-134090-0-40344000-1397112765_thumb.jpg

Do you want genuine branded stuff or just a cheap one for looks? lol

A genuine Voltex wing will set you back 2-3k, where as a cheap GT wing can be purchased on ebay for around $200-300, here's a link to one:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Universal-57-Flat-Black-Light-Weight-ABS-Plastic-Rear-Trunk-GT-Spoiler-Wing-/300910470230?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item460fa96456&_uhb=1

Hi Charles

Thanks for your reply. That one on ebay looks a tad shabby haha.

I was after say a carbon fibre one.

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know too much about where to source these things :)

Do you want genuine branded stuff or just a cheap one for looks? lol

A genuine Voltex wing will set you back 2-3k, where as a cheap GT wing can be purchased on ebay for around $200-300, here's a link to one:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Universal-57-Flat-Black-Light-Weight-ABS-Plastic-Rear-Trunk-GT-Spoiler-Wing-/300910470230?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item460fa96456&_uhb=1

Voltex wing will also actually work which means actual downforce, mate had to change the spring rates in the rear as it was making the rear end bottom out :laugh:

• Like 2

Voltex wing will also actually work which means actual downforce, mate had to change the spring rates in the rear as it was making the rear end bottom out :laugh:

Hahahahaha that's awesome, might try angling my C-West wing more xD

• 4 months later...