SAU Community

350Gt Pop Up Screen

Hey guys so my 03 coupe didn't come with a pop up screen or it has been removed previously. Not too sure. It's now am empty slot which looks like it could fit in the pop up screen. Is it possible to buy a the screen unit from a scrap car and insert it into my empty slot? Will the fuel consumption functions still work if so?

Does it have the pocket lid?

Perhaps it was removed, is the DVD rom above the glovebox? It may have been an aftermarket system, which is as good as useless here anyway.

I have a spare screen and DVD rom here...

There is a slot for the DVD Rom but it's empty. The original owner might have removed it cause the original Bose CD player was replaced with a pioneer unit by myself. I bought a new faceplate to fit in the pioneer and the toppart where the pop up screen sits is empty . So I'm just wondering if it's possible to fit in.

Correct, the Navi option included the 'pop-up' screen, which also includes the fuel economy display, service reminder, TV, etc.

If this option wasn't selected there was just a pocket with a lid in this position on the car.

Bose stereo was standard on the Premium Coupe. (still an option on the premium sedan though).