SAU Community

Greetings Again!

eMsta

Some of you may remember me from way back - back when I had the EMSTA R33. Took a break from the import scene (after 2009), got a hyundai getz, got married, sold the getz, bought a 2009 x-trail (which the wife drives), became a dad, driving the yellow jazz again, and now left the usual 9-5 to run a business and going to be a dad again! Lot has happened in the last 4 years.

But now hoping to get back into it - just over the lack of power in the jazz, and although she does have great space, its just not big enough for the stuff that I will be getting in the next few weeks. Just wondering if you guys can recommend any decent spaced imports that is good for my Personal Training business (to carry equipment back and forth) as well as to still be able to take family around. Not sure what the price range will be - but maybe around the 10k mark. Need something reliable, reasonably good on fuel (skyline used to chew through the petrol) and perhaps some good insurance places too?

Wonder if the old schoolers are still here :)

cheers!

Matt

Hah! And you are back!

So in short, you need a family car with power and can cater for your personal training business...

Nissan Stagea

Exacrey, although not very good on fuel due to their weight.

I still remember the eMsta name Matt. :)

Hah! And you are back!

So in short, you need a family car with power and can cater for your personal training business...

Nissan Stagea

Ha - yeah I am Jamie! How are you man?

Yeah I was thinking Stagea - but my wife said "the back looks like its been chopped off - so no"

I am thinking of it though, but was thinking if you guys knew any other brands I can check (apart from the liberty like Justin has mentioned) :)

Wasssssup yo

Or a liberty :P

Evo (wagon)? :P

Saw price range. Stagea it is, I'm guessing, No idea on their fuel consumption, however.

yeah I hear you man - I am thinking about it - $10k gets a decent one......its only for around Pakenham mostly

Exacrey, although not very good on fuel due to their weight.

I still remember the eMsta name Matt. :)

Hmmmm.... the skyline was doing about 13l/100 - but then again i didnt drive it like i do now......

:)

great to be back on here!

Ha - yeah I am Jamie! How are you man?

Yeah I was thinking Stagea - but my wife said "the back looks like its been chopped off - so no"

I am thinking of it though, but was thinking if you guys knew any other brands I can check (apart from the liberty like Justin has mentioned) :)

Yeah good thank man! Still here, going to meets / car events.

Much in the car scene has changed since you left.

Nissan Stagea M35:

p13311.jpg

Not saying you have to run this wheel fitment / offset and ride height but the car itself is good.

And your wife drives a X-Trail, so it's your car.

• Like 1

can that be bought for around 10k?????? :w00t:

If so - damn! that is a nice machine! I kept seeing skylines man....and still love the imports I see......but just cant get a 2 door :( or a sedan (due to biz)

Yeah, she says she will not want to drive it because of the ugly rear....but no doubt she will take it once and have a ball driving it :) hehe

Yeah good thank man! Still here, going to meets / car events.

Much in the car scene has changed since you left.

Nissan Stagea M35:

p13311.jpg

Not saying you have to run this wheel fitment / offset and ride height but the car itself is good.

And your wife drives a X-Trail, so it's your car.

• Like 1

Some of you may remember me from way back - back when I had the EMSTA R33. Took a break from the import scene (after 2009), got a hyundai getz, got married, sold the getz, bought a 2009 x-trail (which the wife drives), became a dad, driving the yellow jazz again, and now left the usual 9-5 to run a business and going to be a dad again! Lot has happened in the last 4 years.

But now hoping to get back into it - just over the lack of power in the jazz, and although she does have great space, its just not big enough for the stuff that I will be getting in the next few weeks. Just wondering if you guys can recommend any decent spaced imports that is good for my Personal Training business (to carry equipment back and forth) as well as to still be able to take family around. Not sure what the price range will be - but maybe around the 10k mark. Need something reliable, reasonably good on fuel (skyline used to chew through the petrol) and perhaps some good insurance places too?

Wonder if the old schoolers are still here :)

cheers!

Matt

Hye dude long time no see, went mia for ages lol

have to get a m35 Stag for sure

Evo (wagon)? :P

Saw price range. Stagea it is, I'm guessing, No idea on their fuel consumption, however.

As far as I know there is only one evo wagon in Australia. They aren't on SEVS list and that one was a personal import, guy wanted $70k last time I saw it for sale

cheaper to buy an old wagon body and chuck in evo running gear

As far as I know there is only one evo wagon in Australia. They aren't on SEVS list and that one was a personal import, guy wanted $70k last time I saw it for sale

Haha NICK!!! How are you buddy!!

Yeah MIA for ages - just wanted to step away and get my life sorted again. Whats been happening with you man?

caldina.

Caldina - never thought of that! Thanks man :)

I am really liking the idea of a stagea though (sticking with the nissan brand ) - but will check out the toyota too :)

caldina.

worst, that suggesting makes me want to punch you in the ovaries

Haha NICK!!! How are you buddy!!

Yeah MIA for ages - just wanted to step away and get my life sorted again. Whats been happening with you man?

Caldina - never thought of that! Thanks man :)

I am really liking the idea of a stagea though (sticking with the nissan brand ) - but will check out the toyota too :)

same old man, work and shit

probably not the evo wagon you are referring to, but Iron Chef have been putting Airtreks up on their page

https://www.facebook.com/109130862489495/photos/pcb.629441153791794/629439363791973/?type=1&theater

welcome back

Subaru B4 (not sure if it comes in a wagon) or the same engine, but in a wagon chassis

I'd go a Forester GT/XT before touching a B4...

The B4 has twin turbos, one small and one big. And there's a big hole between where the small drops off and the big kicks in. :(

The Foz is easy cheap and good on fuel. And really it's just a WRX on stilts.

Oh and welcome back eMsta :)

I'd go a Forester GT/XT before touching a B4...

The B4 has twin turbos, one small and one big. And there's a big hole between where the small drops off and the big kicks in. :(

The Foz is easy cheap and good on fuel. And really it's just a WRX on stilts.

Oh and welcome back eMsta :)

Yeah I've heard about the b4s flat spot too, would avoid unless planning on doing something with the turbos