SAU Community

Used Gtr Finance

Hi Guys,

In the market for an R35 and just wanted to know if you can get certified used Nissan GTR's from Nissan dealers and what they can do in regards to finance? I remember someone telling me from this forum that 2-3% is likely but not sure if that is correct or not

love to hear your thoughts

Thanks

2-3%, not a chance. Even if you found that as a headline rate comp rate would end up much higher. Assuming its only a couple years old, I could get you around the 7% mark which is as good as you'll get anywhere.

Having recently done finance and shopping around, best I found was just under 9% after going through half a dozen places. It was more about termination, transfer and similar clauses more so than the rate as you can cop cheaper rates but a higher termination and so on... Which can change things to end up in-front (or behind).

Certified means they looked over it, as normal, and there is an implied warranty which isn't an outright guarantee it will apply (read that fine print). So a good way to go, but at a premium of course. You can just pick up a 2nd hand one still in warranty also. You wouldn't get an older one anyway thats out of the factory warranty, given the gearbox issue in them, especially if the oil has been changed to something other than what it should be as that seems to be a common factor.

Second hand isn't a problem with finance, you can as long as the car is no older than 8 yrs if memory serves correct. (someone here will know the exact ruling)

Having recently done finance and shopping around, best I found was just under 9% after going through half a dozen places. It was more about termination, transfer and similar clauses more so than the rate as you can cop cheaper rates but a higher termination and so on... Which can change things to end up in-front (or behind).

Certified means they looked over it, as normal, and there is an implied warranty which isn't an outright guarantee it will apply (read that fine print). So a good way to go, but at a premium of course. You can just pick up a 2nd hand one still in warranty also. You wouldn't get an older one anyway thats out of the factory warranty, given the gearbox issue in them, especially if the oil has been changed to something other than what it should be as that seems to be a common factor.

Second hand isn't a problem with finance, you can as long as the car is no older than 8 yrs if memory serves correct. (someone here will know the exact ruling)

Each lender has their own policy on age of car, and seven years is pretty common for max age.

A Consumer full doc motor vehicle loan of $115,000 over five years on a five year old car you should be able to get low 7 percent.

when shopping for finance the lowest rate i managed to obtain was 5.2-5.5% and that was the best rate you could get

try 360 finance they were good, also try stratton they have given low finance in the past as well (the previous owner of my car was on 5.2%)