SAU Community

L M G T 4 - 10.5"

18x10.5" +15

A set of 4 - all Nismo Black.

Satin finish - Powdercoated (by Craved) with a resin included that minimises brake dust adherence.

Terry-27-1.jpg

Caps are included and I painted them myself to get rid of the old style gold centres.

2012GTR006.jpg

Shod in KU36. 2 have 60% tread and 2 have 30%. Wear is even.

$4,444 and to be picked up locally.

(One of the rims is a repaired rim - can be inspected)

I intended to keep these should I sell the N1 with 2 sets of LMGT4s, but I'm happy to let these go now.

Ph 0416.214.699

ROFL > I've stuck this in the wrong subforum eh? Silly me!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello there 😃 Cheers from Kazakhstan to everyone, got myself HR34, RB20DE AT ---> RB20DET MT   Nothing fancy, mostly stock, had an HR34 before but the goal was finding a rust free one (impossible), but this one is definitely cleaner than the last one 😃    
    • Welcome! I'm absolutely *not* the expert in this area so I'll leave others to give more info on your q's. Its pretty cool to me that Mine's use Australian turbos.
    • *2000 R34...I shouldn't have used the desktop version of the site on my phone...lol
    • Hello all...I've consumed many threads from you all for quite some time and figured I may as well going the fray.  I recently purchased a 200 R34 that is pretty much stock aside from a HKS mushroom intake and tomei extreme ti exhaust.  I currently live in Japan and have been talking with mine's and Garage Yoshida to have it overhauled.  Mine's usually goes with the gt2860-1 and -2 turbos from gcg turbo Australia.  My question would be are there better options that are a bit more modern such as gtxs?  I can even source the Nismo R3s for quite a bit less than the cgc kit.  I know there's a hell of a lot more that goes into it than just turbos, but if I am looking for 500-600 whp on a daily driver, what twin turbo setup makes since nowadays?  I know there are exhaustive posts about making this type of HP, but I haven't seen much discussing gtx or Nismo R3s as options.  
    • Alright ill check vaccume again and see if i can find something