SAU Community

R33 Gtst Upgrades Advice Please

If you're going to buy injectors, may as well get something that flows more than 550cc. Maybe look at 740, 850 or 1000.
Gives you that headroom if you want to go e85 later, which usually means another 30% or so of injector duty cycle.

There are usually second hand apexi PFC's on this forum for sale in the for sale section..i think there's one for sale atm for $750 without hand controller.
The hand controller is nice, but not a necessity. Only essential if you plan to run the boost module/kit with the pfc as you use the hand controller to select boost profile.

For your clutch, depends on what power level you intend to go to, how much you're willing to spend and also how comfortable you'd like it to be.

that sounds aright! i must look into these DIY videos, worth a watch i think.

have looked at walbro pumps too, forgot to mention. what benefits/disadvantages would i get from going to even bigger injectors?

i thought 550cc would be enough no?

The worst part was installing that cooler kit, which whole had to be cut and front bar had to be modified. Rest was pretty straight forward. You can buy no whole cooler kits nowadays. might make the job easier.

550cc is ok for 98 fuel, get ID1000 If you are looking to run on E85.

To avoid cutting holes in my car I ran pipes around the intercooler and back to the stock piping elbow on the right of the car... You can also buy return flow intercoolers nowadays! Avoid getting defecting for cutting holes everywhere.