SAU Community

Nismo Grp Buy - more accessories

dAVE

Not being part of this group buy I have to agree with some peoples comments. Im sure there is something going on here. dAVE has built a reputation as a reliable seller so it strikes me as extremely odd that he would do anything shifty.

Unfortunately for those who ordered parts it looks like it will be a waiting game

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't particularly care for an excuse or reason, the fact is we KNOW he has been on line, I see him all the time in MSN. How hard is it to take 5 mins and post a fuc(king response to your customers to let them know where OUR money is??? Thats all I ask. Maybe some of us wouldn't be as pi55ed off if you respond and say "yes there is a delay".

End rant.

Just had a look at previous post by DAVE.

back on the 20-8-04 the parts arrived on the TUESDAY (17-8-04)

SO WHY HAS IT TAKEN A MONTH NOT TO RECIEVE, ANY OF THE PARTS THAT I HAD ORDERED.....including parts, that others here have said they received??????

DAVE...don't be another here....on my HIT list.....and there are a few!!!!

This Forum is becoming a place, full of people not to deal with!!!

what a joke!

I hope everyone thats paid atleast recieves there goods or a refund. and additionally leaves appropriate feedback on the trader trading system. Pretty ironic really, a moderator of the forsale section is going to end up with one of the worst trader ratings around

I dont for a minute believe Dave would do this on purpose. There is always another side to the story.

Dave I hope all is well mate

Dave,

If you are reading this I would honestly prefer at this point to just get a refund. I'm not having a go at you as I'm sure that something has happend to cause the delay. Having said that it's not very fair on me to just keep me waiting without a reply to my email or post. So if you could email me to arrange that it would be much appreciated. No hard feelings here mate, as I'm sure you were just trying to help people out, but for whatever reason this thing just didn't run as planned. It's been a couple of months now, so I think thats fair.

Richard