You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It has more than mine does, you get a wheel brace at least, mine just has the tow ring. There is no spare, no goop, no jack, nothing in these, they come with runflat tyres from the factory. I bought a 370Z donut (which clears the akebonos), a jack and wheel brace for mine as I had normal tyres fitted last time.  I just throw them in the boot if I am going out of town.
    • looks like it has no spare so im guessing there should be goop and a jack and handle. Anything else? im going to try and order all the stuff from Nissan if i can or get some sort of aftermarket kit.
    • Well this is depressing When the terminal failed, what did it look like/what happened?  I didn't even realise I had melted the factory connector until I tried to remove it and couldn't. Then looking at it from the inside of the fuel hat, I could see that the internals of the connector had melted. It would be good to get a heads up what to keep an eye out for with the Taarks terminal. I would love to eventually run something like the FPG setup, but I cant see me installing it with the tank in the car. Very not keen on removing the fuel tank at the moment, I'll probably line this up for when I eventually do my rear subframe bushes. 
    • From personal experience, spend the extra and get a frenchies hat with the better connector.  I've melted those exact terminals twice before upgrading the hat with a proper connector.   https://frenchysperformancegarage.com/collections/fuel-system-kits/products/copy-of-200sx-s14-s15-r33-r34-twin-pump-in-tank-fuel-system-kit   I know its a big step up $$ wise but it will properly solve your issue and give you great peace of mind.    If budget is really stretched then consider this ??(not used myself nor know it will work in your application though) https://aftermarketindustries.com.au/fuel-pumps-accessories/fuel-pump-power-bulkhead-terminal/     As an aside run 460s at 12v for over 7 years in e85 no PWM.