SAU Community

Rb25 Questions

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

See that's interesting to know I just rang him and he's like nope don't use it

So because he said it does does that somehow make him right?

if you want to talk to someone knowledgable with rb30's give robbie ward a call at rips racing....he's by far one of the best rb30 engine builders.

And Rob is the only one to ever make 300kw+?

300wkw is easily attainable on your current engine, without much in the way of lag. Why do you feel the need to burn cash? Throw some my way please. :)

lag isn't much of a problem it's like foreplay to me and I simply want a 25/30 because I have all wanted to have one and know I have the means to build one

urrrr not sure where you are going with that...i just said he could talk to someone knowledgeable at rips racing...of course he's not the only one to make 300kw+ he's known for his rb30's....oh and rb32's.

Why would you waste his time? I'm sure he's a busy man. Are you chasing 1000kw?

he'll probably give a better answer than the knowledgeable people here thats why.

But that was my other question was what would I need to make the 300 mark on what I have now ?

A turbo

3 inch zorst

Hard intake

Some way of tuning the engine

Injectors

And a fuel pump

Anything else I have forgotten?

So what?

Well I have a 3 inch with v band bigger turbo injectors and fuel pump as well as apexi power fc and was just speculating that I all ready have these as in a comment ^^ and only making 250 Edited by jeffero69

stick with the 25 head..spend the money elsewhere (turbo?).. you'll make 300kw pretty easy with the rb30det and right turbo.

don't bother with an adjustable FPR....just stick with the stock one and upgrade your 550's.

Edited by Badgaz

Well I have a 3 inch with v band bigger turbo injectors and fuel pump as well as apexi power fc and was just speculating that I all ready have these as in a comment ^^ and only making 250

Some people have that and make 380kw.

It has something to do with the turbo choice.

Bigger turbo isn't very specific. I assume it's hardly hardly any bigger and that explains the the power.

Bigger decent turbo.

Much power.