SAU Community

R33 97 Gt-R V-Spec, Series 3 - $29,000

1997 Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GT-R V-Spec, Series 3 - last and best of the R33 GTRs http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-1997/SSE-AD-2813396 < < < More PICS here

What this is: A rare, perfectly maintained vehicle that has had all the right touches. It's had more money than I can count to make sure it runs daily and is nothing short of reliable. This car won't need anything besides standard servicing and care for the next 100,000k's.

What it is not: A cheap skyline that hasn't been looked after. The odometer reading represents genuine KMs unlike a lot around that have been wound back.

Reason for selling: This is the best car I've had, but after 3 years it's time for a new project and an upgrade. I'm looking for an honest, open sale.

This is a chance for a real enthusiast to pay a fair price for a 33 GT-R series III and own a reliable, fast car that would cost significantly more to build yourself from scratch. I am open to reasonable negotiation.

10 months rego

115,000kms (I purchased at 105,000 3 years ago)

I am the second owner here in Australia, had it for the last 3 or so years. Imported by the previous owner and has been in Australia for 6 years. I have all the import papers.

Engine

Forged pistons and rings

Heavy duty head gasket

Heavy duty bearings and bolts

HKS 25/30 BB turbos

New Platinum Motorsport 272 degree cams and cam gears (Kelford Cams, Billet alloy)

New timing belt with idlers

Splitfire coils

Denso 880CC Injectors

Deutchwerx 300lph fuel pump

Management

Power FC Pro

Turbosmart EB2

Turbosmart FPR800

HKS 1 bar actuators

HKS side mounted oil cooler with indicator vent

Intake/Exhaust

2x Apexi pod filters

2x Z32 AFM

HKS intercooler

HKS dump pipes

HKS super hipower exhaust

2 x Turbosmart dual port BOV's (1 Plumback 1xexternal)

HKS Hardpipe kit

Suspension/Drivetrain

Nismo Coppermix twin plate C-Spec clutch

Cusco adjustable castor rods

Enkei RPF1 18x10.5

Nitto 555ZR 275x35x18

Slotted rear discs

Endless front discs

Project Mu brake pads

Do-Luck Strut brace

HICAS rod/lockout bar

Front GT-R strut assembly

Rear GT-R V-spec assembly (30mm lower)

Nolathane front upper arm bushes

Exterior/Interior

Trust gear knob

Red engine rocker covers

Red cam gear cover

Red intake plenum

Apexi El-glow gauges inset into dash (Exh temp, Oil pressure and temp)

Turbosmart Boost controller

Power FC controller

Blitz Power meter

Pioneer MP3 cd player with USB, and SD card reader

N1 bonnet lip

Just jap clear side and front indicators

Karbonetic JUN style carbon fibre front lower lip

Karbonetic carbon fibre N1 wing insert

Maintenance (longevity)

Engine Oil – Motul 4100 10W/40 (changed 3 weeks ago, next due 120,000)

Gearbox oil – Redline medium weight shockproof (next change 135,000)

Transfer case /HICAS- Castrol transmax z (changed 3 weeks ago)

Front diff – standard synthetic gear oil (changed 3 weeks ago)

Rear diff – LSD oil (changed 3 weeks ago)

ATTESSA/power steering - fluids changed in April

i.e = all fluids are new and good for quite some time

If you understand what the list above is, you'll see top shelf parts. This car is set up for reliable, sustainable power that isn't going to fry the block. All the right bits are there to ensure a daily driver that can be driven anywhere but still perform highly (500hp atw) when it needs to.

My car has been looked after and driven by someone mechanically minded, it runs without any faults engine or steering wise. The body has a few minor blemishes. There is some minor rash on one of the wheels. Consider it evidence that the car is 17 years old, it is driven and not hidden, and built to be reliable, not show pony.

If your offer is close to my price, don't hesitate to ask as I can consider it. I'm honest about the price I want, feel free to be straight forward too.

However no test drives without a deposit.

Please call if you have any questions. Inside business hours just text or leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you when I can.

0422187638, text if you would like my email address. thanks.

Thanks.

Will

1997 Nissan Skyline BCNR33 GT-R V-Spec, Series 3 - last and best of the R33 GTRs http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-1997/SSE-AD-2813396 < < < More PICS here

What this is: A rare, perfectly maintained vehicle that has had all the right touches. It's had more money than I can count to make sure it runs daily and is nothing short of reliable. This car won't need anything besides standard servicing and care for the next 100,000k's.

What it is not: A cheap skyline that hasn't been looked after. The odometer reading represents genuine KMs unlike a lot around that have been wound back.

Reason for selling: This is the best car I've had, but after 3 years it's time for a new project and an upgrade. I'm looking for an honest, open sale.

This is a chance for a real enthusiast to pay a fair price for a 33 GT-R series III and own a reliable, fast car that would cost significantly more to build yourself from scratch. I am open to reasonable negotiation.

10 months rego

115,000kms (I purchased at 105,000 3 years ago)

I am the second owner here in Australia, had it for the last 3 or so years. Imported by the previous owner and has been in Australia for 6 years. I have all the import papers.

Engine

Forged pistons and rings

Heavy duty head gasket

Heavy duty bearings and bolts

HKS 25/30 BB turbos

New Platinum Motorsport 272 degree cams and cam gears (Kelford Cams, Billet alloy)

New timing belt with idlers

Splitfire coils

Denso 880CC Injectors

Deutchwerx 300lph fuel pump

Management

Power FC Pro

Turbosmart EB2

Turbosmart FPR800

HKS 1 bar actuators

HKS side mounted oil cooler with indicator vent

Intake/Exhaust

2x Apexi pod filters

2x Z32 AFM

HKS intercooler

HKS dump pipes

HKS super hipower exhaust

2 x Turbosmart dual port BOV's (1 Plumback 1xexternal)

HKS Hardpipe kit

Suspension/Drivetrain

Nismo Coppermix twin plate C-Spec clutch

Cusco adjustable castor rods

Enkei RPF1 18x10.5

Nitto 555ZR 275x35x18

Slotted rear discs

Endless front discs

Project Mu brake pads

Do-Luck Strut brace

HICAS rod/lockout bar

Front GT-R strut assembly

Rear GT-R V-spec assembly (30mm lower)

Nolathane front upper arm bushes

Exterior/Interior

Trust gear knob

Red engine rocker covers

Red cam gear cover

Red intake plenum

Apexi El-glow gauges inset into dash (Exh temp, Oil pressure and temp)

Turbosmart Boost controller

Power FC controller

Blitz Power meter

Pioneer MP3 cd player with USB, and SD card reader

N1 bonnet lip

Just jap clear side and front indicators

Karbonetic JUN style carbon fibre front lower lip

Karbonetic carbon fibre N1 wing insert

Maintenance (longevity)

Engine Oil – Motul 4100 10W/40 (changed 3 weeks ago, next due 120,000)

Gearbox oil – Redline medium weight shockproof (next change 135,000)

Transfer case /HICAS- Castrol transmax z (changed 3 weeks ago)

Front diff – standard synthetic gear oil (changed 3 weeks ago)

Rear diff – LSD oil (changed 3 weeks ago)

ATTESSA/power steering - fluids changed in April

i.e = all fluids are new and good for quite some time

If you understand what the list above is, you'll see top shelf parts. This car is set up for reliable, sustainable power that isn't going to fry the block. All the right bits are there to ensure a daily driver that can be driven anywhere but still perform highly (500hp atw) when it needs to.

My car has been looked after and driven by someone mechanically minded, it runs without any faults engine or steering wise. The body has a few minor blemishes. There is some minor rash on one of the wheels. Consider it evidence that the car is 17 years old, it is driven and not hidden, and built to be reliable, not show pony.

If your offer is close to my price, don't hesitate to ask as I can consider it. I'm honest about the price I want, feel free to be straight forward too.

However no test drives without a deposit.

Please call if you have any questions. Inside business hours just text or leave a voicemail and I'll get back to you when I can.

0422187638, text if you would like my email address. thanks. ( prefer call or text, I dont check SAU much)

Thanks.

Will