SAU Community

Adaptronic Ecu

Been a while since I created a thread.

I just wanted to get some information on people's experience with this ECU. I have read about them on their website and in various threads around here but there isn't much info about people using them for a full flex tune.

Someone commented a while back they these are not capable of a true flex tune due to some issue with blending of maps. Has anyone got any more information on this or has anyone used this for a pump 98-E85 flex tune before?

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers guys :)

Jez has worked on Adaptronic ECUs before + the fact Dan that Adam from JEM can answer your Qs at the next SAU.NSW Tech Arvo in July.

JEZ is going to be the one tuning it but I hate bothering him with questions all the time.

I wish I could make it to the tech night but I'm still overseas for another month. I'll be back on the 26th of July hopefully unless work extends this trip. :(

For what it does it works well, in version 12 Andy has introduced load vs rpm for the flex table which gives it more control unlike previous versions which only blanket fixed amount of timing and blanket fuel amount depending on the ethanol content.

It's much better now however not as sexy as a Haltech but for what it is and what it's worth I'm pretty happy with the features it provides.

Just one small thing I dislike, the USB connector is flimsy I snapped mine and had to solder it back onto the PCB lol

ahh yeah I saw that in the hypergear thread, sorry to hear mate.

I found a thread by guilt toy as well with a lot of information about the adaptronic which is good.

Not many people are running them as full flex tunes though so it will be interesting to hear feedback around that subject.