SAU Community

Newcasle

NYL83R

hey guys

i live at Toukley and would be interested in a newi cruise....got a few others like Lozza and a couple of other mates would probly go....

Lozza you reading this ????

while i'm at it i might as well ask

i have see a red R32 just like mine but with lall the usual stuff lowered zorst bodykit etc..chrome wheels i think....does anyone on here own it...always see it around toukley and again today on pasific hwy heading towards wyong...

Anyways yeah cruise it up

Aaron

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hey Everyone....

Sorry been a little busy lately.

Im up for a cruise soon... My clutch is stuffed completly and im waiting on a heavy Duty one. All else fails i can bring out the Commo, and show yoose all up!!! (not)

Just let us know when and where..... Have i heard right that the Newcastle police are having a bit of a crack down?

L

How does the 1st of august sound people? I'll put an official thread in the events soon. But if you let me know now i'll add you to the list when i create the thread. A sunday is prob the best day, as cops are around more at night.

Hey Endorean i've got a red/maroon r32 with a standard GTS-t wing but Black

Hey guys if were going on sunday isn't that the big car day along the foreshore ??? sunday arvo anyway or is that not happenening anymore

Aaron

• 1 month later...

Hey im a relativlely new Newy skyline owner... I wouldnt mind meeting fellow owners in Newy, a skyline cruise would would be good, i missed out on the last one if it did go ahead.

Owww and i like Newy over Sydney, I lived in Syd for 6 months so i do have a taste of it, and Newy is just so relaxed, its good.

I got my formal coming up on 23rd of september and organising cars atm.. my gtr was going to be one but wont be here.. :D anyway have a couple already and need 2 more.. got JSUPRA and REXBOX atm but would liek a skyline aswell..would anyone with a gtr be able to help us out? even a nice GTST would be alirght

• 2 months later...
Car should be on road tommorow!!  

Cruise time anyone??

Your cars' shit chris, i'll race ya b#tch.... lol Nar j/k looking forward to seeing it with all that gear u got waiting to put on... Tell me when u got it, i'll do some toughy laps with ya :wassup: