SAU Community

Opinions On Import Moster Wanted

Just looking to get feedback on people that have used yahoo auctions and import monster to import and comply?

Input appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah really good. I got a set of tien coil overs brought in and they were really good, kept me updated on their progress and once they landed they got to my door the next day. I would definitely use them again

Bought a number of things through Import Monsters Yahoo Auction Link with an account - everything received as pictured.

(2-3 weeks delivery)

Sorry - Haven' t bought and complied a vehicle through them :ermm:

Edited by Sinista32

I have trialed many different companies over the years the best being: www.japanparts.com, you just email them the part you're after and they will bid on it for you same as import monster but cheaper.

I would then probably use Jesse Streeter and importmonster would be my last resort, they just charge too much compared to the others. Their bidding system is easy to use but I just cant justify the price differences.

• Like 1

I do laugh a bit when people complain that they but a $20 item off Yahoo and complain that it costs $50 by the time it gets here. Sure shipping costs vary depending on size and value, but you still have to pay for someone's time to pack your item, put it in a container, unpack it and post it off to you, even if it's a 20c washer. I've happily used Import Monster, and will do so again when the need arises.

I'm particularly after opinions on there WHOLE car importing service. Not the parts service.

I too have used them for parts and the service was good. Of course you pay a premium! It's a business. They need to make money.

Anyway......opinions on the CAR IMPORTING service please people.