SAU Community

Qld R33 Gtr V-Spec For Gts-T Price!

Selling an R33 GTR V-Spec $14800 Unregistered, Non negotiable, rego runs out 17.7.14 if not sold before then car will be wrecked/ parted out! PM for parts requests!

Will happily trade for GU diesel powered Patrol, not interested in anything else thanks!

Car was featured on one of the big import magazines a few years ago. I bought as a roller and built it up and dropped back on the road in close to stock condition.

Heads up Straight up. THIS CAR WAS A WRITE OFF!! But all clear now. Law states I have to disclose this, so there it is! (Previous owner let me find out the hard way) :(

Car was involved in water submersion. Depth unknown, fresh water but can't find any evidence of this. Car has had EVERYTHING replaced. Wiring, ecu's fuse boxes, bearings EVERYTHING!

A doner car was shipped up from NSW and everything replaced.

If the above doesn't bother you, then continue on!

Car is being sold with -5 turbo's E85 compatible fuel pump, EGT, new ceramic Clutch, S3 Front bar, Falken semi slick tires, new Nismo shifter knob about 70% tread, car handles great on them.

Standard V-Spec suspension, Mod plated (QLD) for Roll cage, brakes, ecu injectors turbos and exhaust.

Genuine KM's unknown, I'm led to believe the car had around 50k on it when purchased, I've put about 18K on it. Engine/tranny/drivetrain has 165K rear active LSD recently reconditioned.

Car drives and handles great. No signs of rust VERY straight panels. Carpets could do with being replaced, other than that, the interior is pretty good.

Following pics are taken TO DELIBERATLY show the bad points of the car. It cleans up like new, trying not to hide anything.

Full album showing everything Pic below taken after a quick detail.

Sold without Nismo cluster and wideband. Stock GTR cluster fitted.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105187475086949138440/3062014?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNHc4aiYwLbkIA&feat=directlink

c0nrp.jpg

oh 433 480 five double three - Rob

• Like 1

Hi, what was damaged to cause it to be written off?

Car was submersed in fresh water, for about 24 hours. As already mentioned, insurance made a repairable write off instead of repairing it, as car had many mods done to it at the time. Owner at the time took the insurance money, repaired it and put it back on the road, spent was well over $100k I have the magazine article to go with it, this is how I found out about it.

Thanks

Rob

$14800 is too much? Dead straight car, no accident history (other than water "Damage") awsome drive train... First line of the post specified Not negotiable, however if you want to pay less, i can pull parts if your happy with that. Wrecked value of this vehicle is over $17000 for major parts, and not placing silly prices on them. That said, PM me an offer, and I'll let you know what will be missing of the car.

Thanks

Rob

• Like 1