SAU Community

R32 Gtr Rb26Dett Ppg Gearbox

For Sale

R32 GTR Gearbox, has just been rebuilt with full receipts, new gaskets and seals, all synchro's have been replaced, yet to be used since rebuild. Rebuilt by reputable garage here on the Gold Coast.

Gearset are 1, 2, 3 straight cut PPG gears, box is ready to go, as you can see in pictures gears have had very minimal life, only done 3000kms use.

Price is $6000 gearbox is good to handle just about anything you throw at it, can freight Auswide simply PM me with your postcode for a quote, freight will be on pallet strapped down and wrapped up. Slightly negotiable on price however serious interested buyers only.

Additionally I have the OS Giken Quad Plate race clutch complete with flywheel for sale also, just 3000kms of use, it is a dampened disc type, comes complete with high tensile bolts $1400, again take anything you throw at it.

This setup was used without even slightest drama in my 900hp GTR, awesome setup for anyone running big power, bargain price will do a deal on both PM or text/call Johnny 0414596256

Cheers Guys

post-44496-0-63949300-1405252176_thumb.jpgpost-44496-0-88603100-1405252222_thumb.jpg