SAU Community

Couple pics of my car. Give me some inspiration :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha prank.

yeah leave it spoilerless... i did the same thing to my old one, filled in the holes and painted the lid and it looked sweet!

like everyone else has said.... rims... tint... front lip cause if u put a GTR bar on it it will cause u too much hassle with curbs etc... rear lip... and a fibreglass bonnet :) then start on the engine :D

yeah already has skirts and rear pods by the looks :D does needs front bar (which is gonna get nicely munched at that height :)), and if you want then rims. buddy club p1 II's would look awesome on your car

Thanks for all this awesome feedback. I do prefer more go than show. But to be honest, im not interested in show, im more interested in driving a neat and tidy car, rather than an attention seeker.

The Reason for my interest in a GTR bumper is that it has a nice big intercooler duct, so i can get a fmic (and painted black!) installed without having a chopped front bumper. I am really not to sure about getting rims as im trying to keep the basic's only appearance, and without the police attention (though im sure my ride height doesn't help me there). But i do understand traction problems will be a future issue.. 225's enough for low 13's?

Tinted windows are next, new slimline number plates, a R32 GTR front bar and FMIC.

Then i want to do what it takes to get me everyday, reliable (as close to reliable as reliable can get) low 13's. And im happy. Rather be realistic than a dreamer when it comes to power.

Thanks guys!

Check out a set of R32 GTR rims, See how they sit under the guards.

I've seen a set of a std. height R32 GTST and they looked standard.

On a lowered R32 GTST I've also seen they appeard to look like they were definately not standard wheels, possibly attracting attention of the cops due to the track looking like it was way out?!? Not sure why.. Maybe it was the camber. The car did look like a bit of a dunga but. (the lowered one)

ok, as you disregarded my last suggestions, i am now more aggressive.

Heres a list...

Some 'bags from WCC

26" Gianelle 10 Flush rims

Shaved door handles with key remote poppers - also get a suicide door kit

Shave the bootlid, aerial, fuel lid (fill from inside the boot) and anything else.

Thats a good start, at least for the exterior.

Christian

R32 GTR rims and your done. :P

Looks neat, and if you measure up a GTR bar you may be surprised that the opening without the N1 ducts is not that mcuh bigger, though the GTR bar is the only other bar i would put on an R32, as i dont like the rest.

Get a nice seat so it feels like you are always going fast :P