SAU Community

275 Radial R33 Drag Build

2rismo

Just a suggestion on the rims as a cheap alternative, what about a 15 steel band to what ever width you desire and use a ford steel rim centre, that way you can weld the centre to band at what ever set you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to need more injector than what I first thought so I've got six Precision 225s and six more Precision 550s coming for it. They hurt the back pocket but they're worth it and a proven combination with methanol.

NTkI02J.jpg
DTr6h57.png
  • Like 1

Im assuming that measurement for the injectors is lbs not cc? This thing should be a rocketship thats for sure!!!

Haha. Yes. Otherwise it'd be about 400hp worth on methanol.

• Like 1

So thats about 8200ccs per cylinder if my maths is close. Geez thats alot of fuel. Go hard or go home!!!

Did i miss what size turbo your running?

It's a Precision Gen-2 8891. Rated around about 1600hp. I'm looking for about 1200-1250 from it. If it makes anything like 1000kW I'll be rapt.

• 4 weeks later...

Ross balancer, triggers, oil pump, block-offs, brackets, drives, pulleys and more arrived today to go with the Ross billet sump pan from earlier.

It all looks amazing. Can't wait to bolt it up.
r5Ly8nF.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have this 2nd hand Peterson dry sump tank of which I don't have any use for anymore if you are interested in purchasing it mate. Just needs a clean up and it's ready to go.

post-29-0-98041900-1444130150_thumb.jpg

post-29-0-28720200-1444130378_thumb.jpg

Make a cruisey offer and it's yours mate. Sorry about the sideways pics,,,my puter is not behaving.

Cheers

Neil.

Hey mate after looking at their website it looks like this one, so 3 Gals. It's a bit dirty and has the usual scratches that would polishout. The 3 straps don't have the factory bolts but thats an easy fix.

3 Gallon - 16” tall x 9” dia.

08-0009 3 Gallon Single scavenge inlet, -12 AN Female Fittings.
08-0010 3 Gallon Dual scavenge inlet, -12 An Female Fittings.

Cheers

Neil.

post-29-0-70682500-1444205025_thumb.jpg