SAU Community

Sunshine Coast Suspension/servicing

6th

Hi guys!

NewB here, I had a look around here and couldn't really find the answer...

Anyone on the Sunshine Coast know anyone who can align a R33 w/HICAS? Seems nobody knows how, I even rang Nissan and their workshop claimed they can't :(

I'd travel to Brisbane if I knew for sure it'd get sorted... ta.

Peddars should be able to do a wheel alignment no problem. Although I would advise against using then for any real skyline work, I was told they could remove hicas no problem(lockout kit provided) $750 later my power steering pump was fked, and bad fluid leaks.

Just my experience.

Thanks for the heads up again guys!

I've already done some easy wins like gets the red jacket coil packs and 3" exhaust, boost controller to ~12psi and an ?R32 wastegate actuator?

I want more but I'm chasing more control/stability first and get some wider rubber on the front, I've fallen to 215's on the front cause the others were shot. The back is sweet :)

So I'll look at more power and then maybe lockout hicas but I haven't taken her to a track day yet so don't really know if HICAS is going to be an issue at all? I hear it recommended but how bad does it mess with your drive?

Removing HICAS from a 33 is a damn sight easier than removing it from a 32.

Much more power will require an ECU upgrade because you'll soon hit RnR.

Nothing overly wrong with it, until you break traction. Then who knows how it will try and kill you :P

Yup, I'm in good hands on the power front, got a solid tuning mob and plan, ta. ECU, pumps, air sensors, etc.. all on TODO...