SAU Community

Fs R32 Gtr Sydney

OK, I only have a few weeks until I fly to the other side of the world, and my future plans no longer allow me to own a GTR that I already don't drive often enough, so TIME TO SELL!!

R32 Gtr Skyline

Intake manifold gaskets, rocker cover gaskets, full timing belt, seals and water pump kit, hose kit,
complete air con overhaul, front drive shafts rebuilt, oil, coolant, brake fluid changed.
Otherwise fairly standard with coilovers, exhaust and air filter in standard box.

Clean original car with no accidents. No bubbles or holes in the dash, no broken vents or worn out seats and good original steering wheel.

I have spent money making this car 'right', not chasing boost and horsepower.

NO TIME WASTERS!

NO SWAPS!

GENUINE OFFERS FROM GENUINE BUYERS WITH REAL MONEY WANTING A NICE CLEAN GTR ONLY!

PRICE DROP TO $17800, MAKE ME A REAL OFFER TO BUY THE CAR!

Contact me, come check it out, bring money and drive it home, simple!

Michael 0408099838

West Ryde

Blue Tag Firewall Chassis number is
BNR32-220851

pics on carsales ad

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-1992/SSE-AD-2719881/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

• 2 weeks later...

Its a beautiful car but as Birds says it would be the kms putting people off unfortunately

I don't buy imports based on KMS id be looking at the overall condition and this car looks better than some with "70,000km" to me, I'm interested in it myself but we are waiting on our Commodore to sell, tough market out there at the moment coming up to Christmas

hope you get what you want for it soon mate, have you had a compression test done on it at all ?

• 4 weeks later...