SAU Community

Garage Cleanout, Turbos, Ebc's, Coilovers Etc

More like performance shop garage cleanout lol!

Hi guys I finally have my GTR where I want it to be, the project for the last 10 years has been skylines, r33 gtst then gtr. I now have an 86 for a daily driver and project and will not be upgrading the gtr any further. I didn't know how to get rid of all the 1000's of $ worth of leftovers and spares, I despise ebays fees, so here I am. I know a lot of this will be way undervalued and underpriced but Ive had it all for a long time and my missus wants the mess gone and I need the space for other projects and toys.

This is the result of 10 years playing and 10's of thousands of $ of fun, although I do feel a little ill when I though of what else I could have put my $ and energy into.

Local pickup is preferred, im located in Wagga Wagga and go to Sydney randomly for work so I can bring along if any SYD buyers are interested otherwise your welcome to make the drive here.

PM or text if you want pics.

Universal Parts

Turbosmart vee port no adaptor plate $200

Turbosmart eBoost 2 wires & solenoid inc $500

33 GTR Parts

**BIG POWER TURBO KIT*

The beast of the lot!!

Hks Gt3037s twin turbo kit (rebuilt before I purchased by per4manz and I never fitted, learned they were a bit big for what I wanted)

The whole kit is pretty much here bar a few fittings that are needed to put it all back together. ie banjo bolts, copper washers, and a few bolts here and there.

$2950 posted or $2900 pickup

Kit contains

* 2 x hks 3037s turbo's
* 2 x hks tubular top mount manifolds
* 2 x hks external wastegates with screamers
* 2 x down pipes
* 1 x pipe kit
* 2 x trust heat shields

I was going to put $3.5k on this, cant get em anymore! $2950 posted or $2900 pickup!!

Power FC (no hand controller) 32/33 GTR $800

R33 Nismo cluster showing 44000kms (I never used I like genuine kms to show) $350

RB26 rocker cover set, black needs painting $700

33 GTS-T Parts

TEIN adjustable coilovers front and back, no leaks exelent condition $750

GCG hiflow turbo, bolts on factory t4 flange. $900

standard coilpacks $50

GT3582R Turbo kit comes with gaskets, stainless manifold + bits n pieces $1750

6boost highmount manifold $800

z32 AFM new $200

Power FC no hand controller $600

Open to fair offers on any of the above 0476715679 txt plz and il call back.

I have a lot of chassis parts, trims etc for R33 gtst and gtr, interior bits heaps, too much to list pm me or text if there is a particular item you are chasing.

N Shelly.

Edited by shellygtr