SAU Community

Putty Rd Cruise Video

NYL83R

Thanks. I was inspired as we were leaving the Ivanhoe car park (for about the sixteenth time in two days) and snapped two shots of Tosh and two of Sam & Barb.

Adrian

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh what a bummer :cheers:

I have half a case left of the Chambourcin I think ;)

As well as their Verdelho :cheers:

Guys

just wanted to say thanks for organising an awesome day. Had fun going up the Putty in the MR2 and was great to meet everyone.

Huge thanks to the organisers who must've had a nightmare running an event for 40 plus cars.

Hope to see you all again soon in the new toy. All I gotta do now is sell the MR2!

Drew

Good to see you guys come out my way , its amazing how many fabulous roads are out here ( i live near penrith have done for 24 yrs) i am aware of putty Rd and its appealing nature , its goes for AGEEES and up and down man u guys woulda had so much fun and all them AWSOME cars ... wattaa sight ! hope to see u out here more often drop by richmond maccaz before u head down heeh , maybe by that time my car will be beside every1 elses...

There are so many great cruises out here if u guys not familiar with areas up mountains and down PM me :( i can give u easy maps

Yeah I know a few... Been living in the mountains and working in Glenbrook and Richmond for some time now... One day I will organise the Hawkesbury/Springwood rd Hill Climb! (One Day)

Yer hill Climb sounds awsome, block off yarramundi and go up the moutain to springwood :D i say my mates do it alot on their bikes...

I actually live in Richmond .... wat sortaa car u drive? are u in the RAAF? cause heaps of them raafies have skylines :D wouldnt supprise me if theres some here