SAU Community

Formula 1 2015

dezz

I offerd them $50 for their budget if they let me crash. I am trying to tell them it would be such a mega, properly epic crash that whatever sponsors they have will love the coverage it will get. it will be iconic.

Renault Would love you!

Some funny stories coming out about Alonso. Rumour is that as they pulled him out of the car he thought he was a 13yr old go-kart driver and the concussion meant he was oblivious to the fact that he was actually a 33yr old two time WDC.

• Like 2

Manor are running a 2014 car which has passed crash tests untill they finish the 2015 car and have it pass the test in a month or two

That would be so fun y if it was true roy haha

Edited by Gts30t
  • Like 1

Pretty sure they always show practice when it's the aus gp..

Getting foxtel installed next week so I won't have to worry, every session live in sweet HD and no Alan Jones or rusty to put up with, no ads and heaps of F1 related shows as well

Its only the Aus GP people. Its the same every year. The races that 10 do show will be with the sky team commentating

Apparently the foxtel broadcast is great. Adding the pack next week prob.

Been some pretty average commentating on ONE of the little bit of coverage ive managed to see. Thet were getting confused that someones time hadnt been registered, finally realised it was because it was an out lap. Saying Nasr's name wrong. Webber is def saving it

Will be interesting to see how the qualifying speed of the cars compares to race speed tomorrow. Last year the rbr cars were quicker in race trim than their qualifying speed showed. Mclaren out the arse though, unless they've still not turned the car up to 100% yet, but I doubt that's the case.

Don't trick yourself with the "No Ads" myth just because you pay for foxtel.

Those f**kers put ads during Q1. seem to think it's ok because it's only half the screen while the action plays in the other half without sound.

shit kents.