SAU Community

Formula 1 2015

dezz

I liked webber's subtle insult of maldanado yesterday. They were showing the lotus garage and webber was commenting on how unorganized it was with the tyre blankets coming off at different times and saying how that will alter the tyre temps left to right, but then added "but he probably won't notice it....."

• Like 1

Its only the Aus GP people. Its the same every year. The races that 10 do show will be with the sky team commentating

Apparently the foxtel broadcast is great. Adding the pack next week prob.

Been some pretty average commentating on ONE of the little bit of coverage ive managed to see. Thet were getting confused that someones time hadnt been registered, finally realised it was because it was an out lap. Saying Nasr's name wrong. Webber is def saving it

My mate told me foxtel still had ads, split screen...Not good enough. They don't do it for the MotoGP..

Which is our own fault for for paying for their service and putting up with their commercials. so In fact we are the dumb kents.

When foxtel first came out did they have advertising?

Nope, they used to have a 6-7 second ad in a show saying what was coming up next etc, never advertising products etc and breaks that are 2-3 minutes long like free to air

The adds are an Aus GP thing. Apparently it's part of the agreement with 10.

I was hoping that was the case. I'll be getting foxtel installed soon so the coverage for the rest of the year better be up to the same standard as the motogp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• It's also funny when an Australian company is boasting how their warehousing is USA/Europe...      
    • Hi People, has anyone come up with a way of getting non-driven wheel speed on a R32 Gts/gtst? from what i've seen the RWD R32 didn't look to come with ABS, if they did i can't find a rwd ABS front knuckle anywhere. is it a case of putting a S14/R33 front knuckle on and then modifying the ASB ring to suit a ECU input frequency limit? or have people managed to get a hall sensor onto the back of the hub and pick up the wheel studs?   i've searched but there isn't anything that I could find.
    • I was thinking about a hoist, the ceiling is very high, but half the garage has a half-height loft for storage and I dont think I'll even be able to jack the X5 up under it as it almost hits me in my 6'5" elevated head when i walk in there. And, yeah nah, maybe if I can convince Bec to let me get another car she'd be open to having as many as we can fit (cough @Duncan) but until that time you better steer clear! 🤣
    • For the sake of cost comparison, I’m currently embarking on putting a new 5 speed into my R33. I imported a new RB25DET gearbox from Japan, which was about AU$3.3k delivered to my door. It was a very slow process (~2 months) and I got extremely lucky with the exchange rate. The twin plate clutch I bought was about AU$1.8k. I've also had to buy all the additional parts required to convert the gearbox from a pull type clutch to a push type clutch. Total cost is about AU$5.5k, so GTSBoy is pretty close to the money.
    • Yeah, The Japanese had/have a problem with doing crap like that to undeserving shitboxen.